The 18″ X-City Neo is the latest version of Smartmotion’s all-time best selling electric bike, now featuring an integrated battery and more added features to help you to experience the very best of cycling from the ease and comfort of your X-City Neo’s saddle. Whether you are a novice rider or seasoned e-biker, the X-City Neo was designed with ease of use and comfort in mind. The DAPU motor system integrates two types of sensors to adapt to your riding style, and includes an auxiliary throttle which can provide power on demand.
|Downtube-mounted 36v16Ah “Sleek” advanced lithium-ion battery – superior weatherproofing
|Heavy duty rear battery rack, with ⌀13.5mm rails and elastic for luggage. 25kg load rated.
|Single piston hydraulic disc brakes, with ⌀180mm rotors
|Sunrace* 9 speed 11-36T wide-range cassette with Sunrace derailleur & shifter
|Reinforced 18″ 6061 alloy low-step frame with reinforcing parallel top-tube and internal cable routing. Centre-mounted adjustable kickstand
|Semi ‘cow-horn’ comfort tapered 660mm handlebars for relaxed, upright ride posture. Adjustable 110mm headset, adjustable height and reach for different ride styles
|SR Suntour XCM 100mm suspension forks
|Polypropylene wide – guards with heavy duty stays
|Schwalbe 27.5×2.35 Nobby Nic**
|27.5” 36H Alexrims MT35 deep dish rims
|Centre-mounted C800 colour LCD console with 5 level Pedal assist, trip meter, range calculator
|Integrated front and rear light system, with large rear-facing red LED strips powered from the main battery
|Selle-Royale Comfort seat, telescopic suspension seat-post
|Marine-rated Anerma cables and plugs on all components for simple and quick servicing/replacement
|DAPU compact, high torque mid-motor with 40T narrow-wide chain ring with splined direct mount
|Torque and Candence sensor plus throttle
|2-year warranty on battery and motor, 3 year on frame, 12 monthsother parts
- We offer FREE Shipping Australia-wide for orders over $100.
- Excludes WA, Regional Remote Areas And Islands.
- Note: Some Bulk Items may require an extra shipping charge.
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
- Our products are sent directly from our Redfern, Sydney Warehouse.
- All orders are processed within 2-4 business days.
- Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- In-store pickup is available for online orders.
- Choose the pickup option at checkout.
- For 24 hours hour click & collect, please give us a call to confirm your arrival time: 02 9171 7860
- PedL will allow a return for store credit, exchange product or refund provided the item in question is returned within 7 days.
- All our E-Bikes and E-Scooters come with 12 months warranty on all electronic and mechanical parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, suspension, wheels) and also 1-2 year warranty on the bike or scooter frame.
- If the product is damaged you can let us know at email@example.com.
- Please ensure that you keep the box/packaging for your product in case the item needs to be returned.
- Full Shipping & Returns details: https://www.pedl.com.au/pages/shipping