- Choose LatitudePayThere is no extra cost to you - just select it as your
at the checkout
- Approval inSet up your account and we will tell you straight away
- Get it now, payIt is the today way to pay, just 10 easy payments.
over 10 weeks
No interest. Ever.
- Be over 18 years old
- An Australian driver’s licence or passport
- A couple of minutes to sign up,
it’s quick and easy
- A credit/debit card (Visa or Mastercard)
available between $1.00 - $2,000.00 Learn More
The Power You Crave In An Incredibly Sleek Package
Why Thin Matters: V10’s narrow profile means you can enjoy more control and comfort especially when mounting or dismounting.And with high-mounted pedals, tight manoeuvring and deep carving become effortless and without fear of the dreaded pedal-scrape.
InMotion’s V10F are some of the most advanced electric unicycles yet. These state-of-the-art vehicles have been engineered from the ground up for optimal weight distribution and uncompromising form factor. With industry-leading power (over twice the power of InMotion V8F), dramatic increase in top speed and range, and the peace of mind that comes with InMotion’s attention to quality control and safety, V10F is an easy choice if you want the best wheel available today.
Beyond The Specs
2000W of sustained power and incredible range are great assets in an electric ride, but InMotion believes that’s only part of the picture. Nothing should come at the expense of superb riding dynamics. That’s why V10F was engineered from the ground up to consider weight distribution, pedal-to-axle ratio, pedal height, overall body height, and especially the ultra-slim body width. The end result is an e-unicycle that performs and rides as good as it looks.
V10F was built from the ground up with the primary goal of retaining the best possible ride dynamics. After all, what good is incredible performance without the ability to fully control it?
Seasoned electric unicycle riders came to the same conclusion as InMotion’s engineering team: a slim body provides not only better control of the machine but also much more natural mounting and dismounting.
Designing a high-powered electric unicycle that is not only thin but also packed with a huge 960Wh battery pack was already a tough challenge, and our engineers wanted to make sure they achieved this goal with great care applied to weight distribution to avoid a “top heavy” feeling.
V10F’s industry-leading pedal height helps to bring all of these benefits together, and with our research applied to how all of these elements work together, you’ll find that the result is simply a natural, comfortable ride with the ability to manoeuvre like nothing else in it’s class.
• Top Speed: 40 km/h
• Max Potential Range: 100 km
• Motor: 2000W (nominal)
• Battery: 960Wh
• Wheel Size: 16 inches
• InMotion App Support
• Range: 100 km max
• Motor Power: 2000W (sustained for long periods, can peak much higher)
• Battery: 12.8AH, 960WH
• Charging Time: 8 hours
• Max Speed: 40 km/h (top speed under ideal conditions)
• Climbing Angle: 30 degrees
• Tire: 16 x 2.5 in
• Weight: 20.5 kg
• Payload: 120 kg
• IP Rating: IP55
• Active Cooling System for high-performance internal components
• Lights: Front, rear, and side LED (fully customizable in app, can be turned off with or w/o app)
• Charger Output: DC 84V* 1.5A
• Advanced in-app statistics give you access to data to track your performance and usage habits
• Engineered from the ground up for optimal weight distribution and uncompromising form factor