A mid-drive cargo e-bike at hub motor prices
Within the E-bike industry, one of the most creative and useful models is our EUNORAU G20 mid-drive electric cargo bike. This model embraces a long-tail cargo-styled bike, and because it’s a powerful mid-drive bike- it can easily hold 2 passengers, go up steep hills, or be loaded up with food deliveries, parcels and much more. It even has a optional second battery for longer journeys.
The big diﬀerence between our G20 E- bike and other mid-drive cargo E-bikes is the price. We oﬀer ours for just A$2999 — half the price of many similar models on the market. We do this because we believe that these bikes should be accessible and aﬀordable.
*Child seats not included, for reference only.
750 Peak Watts
The powerful Dapu mid-drive motor has an output of 500 nominal watts, and 750 peak watts. It has the ability to unlock maximum power when riding and is truly outstanding- able to leverage the gearing of the rear cassette for optimal strength, and increase output through its torque sensor.
Dual Battery Optional
A single 55Wh battery version of this bike will get you around 20-25 miles (32-40km) at the most, using a throttle only. That range can be doubled by using an additional second battery which has a higher capacity —672Wh or 816Wh.
The LCD display has a dark background and bright numerics and is easy to read even in direct sunlight. With waterproof connectors, it displays battery life, speed and distance, and has push mode- a feature to use in the circumstance of pushing the bike uphill.
Adjustable Folding Stem
Forget your tools or heavy lifting, the adjustable folding stem is easy to modify. Having the ability to fold 170 degrees to the right, the height can be fixed any where between 0 -15mm, while the maximum length can be altered up to 450mm.
When it comes to electric cargo bikes, a double kickstand is anabsolute MUST! The G20 has a Y-shaped kickstand - a well-built, sturdy design that can steadily hold a heavy load when parked.
Integrated Rear Rack
Attach your panniers, platforms, or baskets, and carry up to 120 pounds of cargo. If you have kids, bring them along! Mount an OGK Urban Iki child Seat, or aThule Yepp Maxi to seat up to two small children.
Removable Lithium-Ion Battery
This removable battery system is a game changer that offers unmatched convenience when re-charging. With a simple twist of a key, you can take out the battery and put it to charge.
Equipped with an adjustable 300 mm maximum length telescoping seat post, riders who are between 5’1-6’2 tall are able to cruise comfortably in the VELO Saddle — a seat that is included with the seat post with great support for all riders.
TEKTRO 160MM Disc Brakes
These brakes are sensitive, but provide efficient and ample force when braking. When riding in harsh conditions; they are swift, and can be relied upon to ensure your safety.
- Battery: 48V/11.6Ah Samsung（14Ah optional+14/17Ah Second Battery）
- Range: 80-120 km (50-75 miles) with dual batteries
- Motor: 48V/500W DAPU Mid-Drive motor with torque sensor
- Total Payload Capacity: 200 kg
- Recommended Rider Heights: 5'1" ~ 6'2"
- Maximum Speed: 20MPH
- Charger: AU standard 2.0 A smart charger
- Controller: 48V / 20A
- Display: CDC6 LCD display
- Weight: 33.3 kg
- Pedal Assist Intelligent: 0~5 level pedal assist
- Box Dimensions: (cm) 172 L x 24 W x 76 H
- Tires: Kenda 24 x 2.4 tires
- Brake lever: TEKTRO Disc Lever with motor cutoff switch
- Rear Light: Integrated Brake Light
- Freewheel: Shimano Derailleur 7 speed gear shift system
- Brake:TEKTRO 160MM Disc Brakes
- Throttle: Half Twist Throttle
- Crank: 170mm forged alloy
- Gearing: Shimano 14-28T
- Handlebar: Adjustable Stem for Comfort - Matte Black
- Frame Material: 6061 Aluminum Alloy
- Stem: Quick Release, Folding, 28.5mm Clamp Diameter
- Pedal: HIgh Quality Folding Nylon Pedals
- Front Light: LED light
- Saddle: Comfortable Saddle
- Tool: Included
- Sprocket: 48T chain-wheel crank with cover
- Rims: 24 inch Black Alloy
- Baby seats: NOT INCLUDED(Recommend OGK urban Iki baby seat) or (Thule Yepp Maxi)