· For rack mounting
· Lithium-ion battery
· Charging temperature: 0 °C up to +40 °C
· 36 V / 11,0 Ah / 400 Wh
· Weight: approx. 2,6 kg
· Anthracite (Performance Line)
The rack version is mostly suited on step-through bicycles to offer as much clearance as possible when getting on and off the bike.
The five green LED of the charge-control indicator show the capacity when the battery is switched on.
The advantage of the PowerPacksNo memory effect
The PowerPack with lithium-ion cells can be briefly charged at any time regardless of its charging state. Interruptions of the charging process do not harm the battery. Complete discharge is not required.
Even after prolonged storage, such as during the winter, it is possible to use the rechargeable battery without recharging it. This means PowerPacks do not need to be recharged after a long break in use. For longer storage, a charge status of approx. 30 to 60% is recommended.
Long service life
PowerPacks are designed for many tours, miles, and years of service. The intelligent, electronic Bosch battery management system (BMS) protects lithium-ion batteries from excessive temperatures, overcharging, and deep discharge. The BMS checks every cell, extending the life of the battery. This makes the time from initial use to the need to replace a PowerPack.
Manufacturer item code: 0275007522
Material: Lithium-ion cells
Weight supplement: manufacturer information
- We offer FREE Shipping Australia-wide for orders over $100.
- Excludes WA, Regional Remote Areas And Islands.
- Note: Some Bulk Items may require an extra shipping charge.
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
- Our products are sent directly from our Redfern, Sydney Warehouse.
- All orders are processed within 2-4 business days.
- Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- In-store pickup is available for online orders.
- Choose the pickup option at checkout.
- For 24 hours hour click & collect, please give us a call to confirm your arrival time: 02 9171 7860
- PedL will allow a return for store credit, exchange product or refund provided the item in question is returned within 7 days.
- All our E-Bikes and E-Scooters come with 12 months warranty on all electronic and mechanical parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, suspension, wheels) and also 1-2 year warranty on the bike or scooter frame.
- If the product is damaged you can let us know at email@example.com.
- Please ensure that you keep the box/packaging for your product in case the item needs to be returned.
- Full Shipping & Returns details: https://www.pedl.com.au/pages/shipping