Please note the below specifications are subject to change as the product is still in development phase.
|Motor(s)||4000 W – Double Motors|
|Max Speed||25 km/h | 70 km/h on private terrain|
|Battery||60V 25 Ah | LG M50-LT 21700|
|Max Load||150 Kg|
|Suspensions||Front / Rear|
|Braking||Hydraulic Disk Brakes (ZOOM) – 160mm disks|
|Dimensions Folded||1570 x 256 x 750 mm|
|Dimensions Unfolded||1570 x 615 x 1310 mm|
|Warranty||2 years (1 year on the battery)|
Dualtron City. A New Generation Of Electric Scooters Made By Minimotors
Minimotors is a world wide brand of extremely performant, high quality, extended durability electric scooters.
Minimotors is leading the market of premium electric scooters by being constantly creative and by innovating each year, delivering new types of e-scooters to the market.
The Dualtron City is a major innovation featuring the usual strong features of Dualtron e-scooters (Speed, Range, Quality of manufacturing) along with gigantic wheels of 15 inches. Thus, the Dualtron City is our most comfortable and safe to ride vehicle ever built.
Like every existing Dualtron, the Dualtron City is not only the safest electric scooter out there but also a powerful piece of machinery. We made the City with 4000W of dual motors power, supplied by an LG 60V25Ah battery !
Profile of riders for the City : Riders in search of a premium and powerful electric scooter with en emphasis on security. Indeed, the enormous wheels of the City and it’s ground clearance are an important safety boost for the rider.
Dualtron City, Performance
The Dualtron City is a powerful electric scooter.
The City is equipped with two motors on the front and the rear capable of delivering 2000W of max output power each, for a total of 4000W.
The two highly performant motors of the City are powered by a 60V25Ah (67.2V max) battery composed of LG M50-LT 21700 cells, amongst the best and highest quality cells on the market.
With normal driving conditions (medium speed, 65 kg user, warm temperatures), we expect the e-scooter to be able to achieve a range of 80 km, more with “calm” driving.
The lifespan of the LG M50-LT 21700 cells is evaluated to up to four years. Please make sure to keep your scooter in a dry environment to avoid air humidity negative influence on the battery.
Dualtron City. Security
- Hydraulic disc brake system on the front and the rear (ZOOM).
- 160 mm braking disks.
- The physical braking system is paired with our patented highly performant magnetic/electric braking.
- Gigantic 15 inches tires.
- Turning orange lights with commands on the centralized multiswitch.
- Stop lights.
- Folding double lock for better stability of the handle bar steering tube.
- Very powerful honk.
- 4 front led lights for adequate visibility of the rider during night rides.
Dualtron City, Characteristics
The Dualtron City has many exciting features designed to make the rider’s experience as smooth as possible.
First of all, as said previously, we equipped this scooter with hugh 15 inches ultra wide wheels for maximum adherence, security and shocks absorption.
Moreover, a high range electric scooter like the Dualtron City needs adequate charging capacities. We equipped the beast with two charging ports capable of plugging to two parallel fast chargers.
The battery of the city being removable, the user has the possibility of extracting it from the scooter and charging it conveniently at home without carrying the whole scooter.
The City is entirely foldable, including the handlebar for easier storage of the scooter. This model easily fits in most cars trunks once folded.
- The laws around the use of scooters on public lands, roads and areas vary from state to state.
- We recommend you always check your local council and road traffic laws prior to using a scooter to ensure you are aware of any restrictions that may affect the use of motorised vehicles.
- Always use appropriate protective riding equipment such as an approved helmet and suitable clothing.
- We offer FREE Shipping Australia-wide for orders over $100.
- Excludes WA, Regional Remote Areas And Islands.
- Note: Some Bulk Items may require an extra shipping charge.
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
- Our products are sent directly from our Redfern, Sydney Warehouse.
- All orders are processed within 2-4 business days.
- Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- In-store pickup is available for online orders.
- Choose the pickup option at checkout.
- For 24 hours hour click & collect, please give us a call to confirm your arrival time: 02 9171 7860
- PedL will allow a return for store credit, exchange product or refund provided the item in question is returned within 7 days.
- All our E-Bikes and E-Scooters come with 12 months warranty on all electronic and mechanical parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, suspension, wheels) and also 1-2 year warranty on the bike or scooter frame.
- If the product is damaged you can let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please ensure that you keep the box/packaging for your product in case the item needs to be returned.
- Full Shipping & Returns details: https://www.pedl.com.au/pages/shipping