The successor of the revolutionary & lightweight Dualtron Spider has finally arrived. The Spider 2 crushes all expectations with up to 120 km of range, up to 4000W of power & matches this extreme performance with the highest quality & lightweight frame in order to give you the ultimate lightweight + powerful Dualtron experience. The legend simply continues with the Spider 2 with even more performance at a low weight.
Low Weight With Great Power & Quality
The Dualtron Spider is a revolution of electric scooters, delivering breathtaking performance in a highly durable package weighing around 20 kg. The Evolution continues with the Dualtron Spider 2. With a huge 60V30AH LG battery fitted with the latest 21700 high performance cells the Spider 2 can deliver exceptional power and a long range of up to 120 km. The Spider 2 also comes with even more power since the dual motors can now deliver up to 4000W! Other notable upgrades to the Spider 2 is a new design with the double clamp folding mechanism, a new swingarm capable of handling more load, & an integrated folding hook + footrest which now has the controller integrated to it for more reliability.
Dualtron Spider 2 Upgrades
Moved Charging Port
The Charging port has been moved to the stem headset for greater convenience.
Folding Hook + Footrest
New footrest with an integrated folding hook to attach the stem when folding down.
The Controller is now integrated to the footrest which greatly improves reliability & maintenance.
New Swing Arm
The newly designed Swing Arm is both more aesthetically pleasing and capable of handling a larger load.
Double Clamp Design
The Double Clamp Design results in a stiffer and more stable stem.
|Model Type||Dualtron Spider 2 (60V, 24 AH)||Dualtron Spider 2 LIMITED (LG 21700, 60V, 30 AH)|
|Motor||MAX 4000W BLDC HUB MOTOR||-||-|
|Battery||60 volt – 24 Ah – 1440Wh – 21700 High Performance Cells||60 volt – 30 Ah – 1800Wh – LG 21700 High Performance Cells|
|Charge Time||12.2 hours with standard charger, 6 hours with 2 standard chargers, 3.7 hours with the quick charger||17+ hours with standard charger, 9+ hours with 2 standard chargers, 4.6+ hours with the quick charger|
|Max Range (range may vary depending on rider weight, driving behaviour, temperature and road conditions)||Up to 75 km||Up to 120 km|
|Max Speed||Up to 75 km/h (capped to 25 km/h by the controller)||-||-|
|Tires||10inch(10×2) tube tire||10inch(10×2.25) tube tire|
|Braking System||Disc brake(Front&Rear) & electric brakes+ABS||-||-|
|Suspension System||Front And Rear Rubber Suspension. Replacable Rear Cartridge (5 types)||-||-|
|Max Load||80 kg||-||-|
|Scooter weight||~ 25 kg||26.2 kg|
|Unfolded size(length, width, height)||1140 x 605 x 1240mm||-||-|
|Folded size (length, width, height)||1140 x 243 x 500mm||-||-|
|Product Material||Product Material: Magnesium Motors, Carbon Handlebars, Frame is aviation grade 6082-T6 aluminum alloy, the shaft is SCM440 steel, and plastic cover||-||-|
- The laws around the use of scooters on public lands, roads and areas vary from state to state.
- We recommend you always check your local council and road traffic laws prior to using a scooter to ensure you are aware of any restrictions that may affect the use of motorised vehicles.
- Always use appropriate protective riding equipment such as an approved helmet and suitable clothing.
- We offer FREE Shipping Australia-wide for orders over $100.
- Excludes WA, Regional Remote Areas And Islands.
- Note: Some Bulk Items may require an extra shipping charge.
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
- Our products are sent directly from our Redfern, Sydney Warehouse.
- All orders are processed within 2-4 business days.
- Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- In-store pickup is available for online orders.
- Choose the pickup option at checkout.
- For 24 hours hour click & collect, please give us a call to confirm your arrival time: 02 9171 7860
- PedL will allow a return for store credit, exchange product or refund provided the item in question is returned within 7 days.
- All our E-Bikes and E-Scooters come with 12 months warranty on all electronic and mechanical parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, suspension, wheels) and also 1-2 year warranty on the bike or scooter frame.
- If the product is damaged you can let us know at email@example.com.
- Please ensure that you keep the box/packaging for your product in case the item needs to be returned.
- Full Shipping & Returns details: https://www.pedl.com.au/pages/shipping