This high-torque high-powered e-bike is our best selling high-performance model. A light aluminium frame, powerful Bafang motor & front suspension makes this bike absolutely fly over any terrain and incline. Reach speeds up to 40kmph on flat terrain with just the throttle (without pedalling!).
Who’s it for?Diablo’s will replace your daily-computer motorbike, motor-scooter, or even your car. No rego, no fuel, no hefty service fees, hassle-free parking, plenty of speed. No licence required. For getting around the suburbs or in-and-out of the city it just makes sense. You will jump at the next chance to go grab some milk! They’re zippy and extremely fun to ride. They power up the steepest hills with ease.
SpecsOur most popular design includes everything you need in an e-bike that’s going to see a lot of use. Take a look through just some of the Diablo’s great inclusions. Learn more about each feature listed, including detailed close-up imagery.
- Alloy Frame
- Lightweight (total bike weight come’s in at 26 kgs incl battery and tires, an impressive feat considering what’s included)
- High powered, high torque brushless Bafang rear hub motor (speeds up to 40km/h with throttle)
- Intelligent Brushless Controller
- AC100-240V Smart Charger (4-6 Hour Charge Time)
- Leather Grips
- Half Grip Throttle
- Front & Rear Integrated Lights
- Alloy Rear Carrier/Rack
- Front/Rear Alloy Mudguards
- Front Suntour Alloy Suspension Fork
- KENDA Tyres (27.5 x 2.35 inch)
- 7 Speed Shimano Derailleur
- KMC Chain
- Zoom Handlebar, Seat Post & Stem
- PAS 1:1 Intelligent Pedal Assist
- W108 LCD Panel
- Speed up to 40km/h
- Adjustable speed settings (down to 25km/h)
- Front and rear Tektro HD-E350 hydraulic disk brakes
- 48v/10.4AH Samsung Battery (expect up to 50km range per charge)
- 48V/14AH Panasonic Battery (expect up to 70km range per charge)
Features of the El Diablo – High Performance E-Bike (Pre-Order)
Lightweight Alloy Frame
This incredibly light frame in combination with the large 26′ tires and powerful high-torque motor makes this bike QUICK.
Riders north of 5’1″ and shy of 6’10” should feel comfortable riding this e-bike. It’ll suit riders of any height within this range. Adjust the seatpost, seat and handlebars to your size and riding preference and you’ll be ready to ride.
High-Powered Brushless Bafang Rear Hub Motor
Reach speeds up to 40kmph with just the throttle (without pedalling!). Adjustable speed settings (down to 25kmph).
A high-powered motor offers plenty of grunt to get you up the steepest of hills. No more getting off your bike to walk!
1:1 Intelligent Pedal Assist System (PAS)
Intelligent Pedal Assist System (PAS) comes fully-integrated and setup. The faster you pedal, the more the electronic motor will speed-up to assist you.
This makes longer trips or your regular commute truly effortless. Get to where you are going without breaking a sweat. Modulate your speed without the use of the throttle.
The Samsung 48v/10AH-14AH lithium-Ion battery is a powerful, functional and reliable battery. Samsung guarantees the longevity of this battery, including a 1-year warranty. This battery will last many, many charges.
With the AC100-240V smart charger included you can fully charge the battery in 4-6 hours. Simply unclip the battery from the bike and plug it into a standard power supply with the adapter provided (like you would charge anything else!). Clip your battery back into the bike when you’re ready to ride.
The battery sits comfortably in the middle of the frame, a great position that maintains the overall balance of the bike when cornering. It’s key-lockable for added security (2 keys included).
Intelligent Brushless Controller
Leather handlebar grips add to your riding comfort, feeling nice in the hand. They’re durable and look great too. No more daggy plastic grips that perish too quick.
Half Grip Throttle
A half grip throttle to controls your speed when using the motor. The half grip throttle only requires a half twist around the handlebar to reach full output. This makes the Diablo super user-friendly and easy to control for all riders regardless of our experience.
The Diablo has a similar feel to the throttle you’d use and feel on a motorbike or motor-scooter. Its high-powered high-torque motor provides plenty of speed without the need to pedal (40km/hr on flat terrain). For even more power just start pedalling.
Diablo’s can replace your your daily-computer motorbike, motor-scooter, or even your car. No rego, no fuel, no hefty service fees, hassle-free parking. For getting around the suburbs or in-and-out of the city it just makes sense.
Front & Rear Tektro HD-E350 Hydraulic Disk Breaks
With the high-powered high-torque motor, you want to know that you’re going to be able to stop suddenly if required. The Diablo can do just that with its TEKTRO HD-E350 hydraulic disc brakes that come fully fitted. Controlled at the handlebars with a 3 finger blade squeeze, levers made of cast aluminium with reach adjustment control the brakes.
The brake calliper consists of a forged aluminium body with metal-ceramic compound pads. They can be easy to replace if needed after heavy use. Rotors have high heat-dispersion and heat-tolerance allowing you to travel faster, further, safer.
These brakes provide serious safety and function.
Integrated Lights (Front & Rear)
Lights are essential to any e-bike. That’s why we integrate lighting on all our designs. The Diablo is no exception. No more having to worry about flimsy and dim after-market lights that you need to carry around and attach/detach. Come dark you’re ready to ride safe, just turn on the integrated lights and off you go.
Reflectors in the wheel spokes underneath and under the seat provide additional visibility when lights are shone on you.
Alloy Rear Carrier Rack
Alloy rear-wheel carry rack is perfect if you’re looking to tie down cargo. The high torque motor give you plenty of power to handle additional cargo weight. With some occy straps or tie-downs and you’re good to go.
Front SR Suntour Alloy Suspension Fork
SR SUNTOUR is the name you should trust in the bike world. With over 30-years of experience producing suspension and front forks, they are continually evolving and innovating. Creating the highest possible performance for value is the core of their philosophy.
27.5' KENDA Tyres
Shimano Gear Set
Front 3-speed combined with a rear 7-speed Shimano Derailleur gives you a great gear-range. Paired with the durable KMC Chain this offers serious performance for just about any terrain or speed.
Zoom Seat Post & Stem + Justek Seat
This bike is one-size, fully customisable to suit your size and riding preference. The Zoom seat post is easily adjusted up or down to your requirement.
Comfort is essential. That’s why we’ve partnered with Justek for all our bike seats. This seat is well-cushioned and will have you riding in comfort for longer. There’s nothing worse than riding a bike with an uncomfy seat!
W108 LCD Panel
Alloy Mudguards (Front & Rear)
Alloy mudguards sit above the front and rear tires to help prevent debris from flicking up, essential for any bike that travels at speed. Protect yourself from nasty surprises and keep dryer in the wet.
- We offer FREE Shipping Australia-wide for orders over $100.
- Excludes WA, Regional Remote Areas And Islands.
- Note: Some Bulk Items may require an extra shipping charge.
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
- Our products are sent directly from our Redfern, Sydney Warehouse.
- All orders are processed within 2-4 business days.
- Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- In-store pickup is available for online orders.
- Choose the pickup option at checkout.
- For 24 hours hour click & collect, please give us a call to confirm your arrival time: 02 9171 7860
- PedL will allow a return for store credit, exchange product or refund provided the item in question is returned within 7 days.
- All our E-Bikes and E-Scooters come with 12 months warranty on all electronic and mechanical parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, suspension, wheels) and also 1-2 year warranty on the bike or scooter frame.
- If the product is damaged you can let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please ensure that you keep the box/packaging for your product in case the item needs to be returned.
- Full Shipping & Returns details: https://www.pedl.com.au/pages/shipping