The boss of all e-bikes. Not much like this on the Aussie market. High-torque ‘off-road’ fat-tyre power. This e-bike is the closest you will get to an electric Harley. Catch the eye of everyone you cruise past.
Who’s it for?
This big ol’ cruiser is perfect for anyone who simply loves crusin’! A bike that usually looks like this would struggle to climb hills, but the powerful high-powered high-torque rear motor lets you glide up ’em. A super comfy ride with fat-tyres allowing you to explore different terrains.
We’ve thoughtfully designed this electric bike to include everything you need in a great cruiser. Check out what the Hefe has to offer.
- Light alloy frame
- High-powered high-torque BAFANG rear motor
- Front & rear TEKTRO hydraulic and mechanical disc brake options
- Integrated front & rear lights
- Half grip throttle
- Leather grips
- JUSTEK saddle
- SHIMANO 7-speed gear set
- LCD display
- Fat KENDA tires (26 x 4 inch)
- Panasonic Battery
- Charger included
Battery/Motor/Brake Configuration Options:
- 48v/14ah Battery (up to 55km+ range) + 500w Motor + Mechanical Brakes
- 48v/16ah Battery (up to 70km+ range) + 500w Motor + Mechanical Brakes
- 48v/16ah Battery (up to 70km+ range) + 750w Motor + Hydraulic Brakes
Hefe’s arrive to you locked to a 25km/h speed limit to comply with EN15194 Australian e-bike standards. This allows you to ride your e-bike rego and licence-exempt under Australian law, just like you would a pushbike. You change this setting via the LCD control panel located on your handlebars at any time to unlock unlimited speed. Watch to see exactly how you can unlock El Hefe’s speed for offroad use.
Features of the El Hefe – Cruiser E-Bike
Light Alloy Frame
El Hefe’s frame is made of premium alloy. Whilst it looks big and chunky, use of alloy keeps this e-bike’s frame deceptively light. Our El Diablo’s is more of a speedster if that’s your thing. We designed El Hefe for the cruiser. For people that want to catch eyes. It still packs plenty of punch. Combined with its large and powerful motor, the deceptive lightness of this alloy frame means you’ll still glide up the steepest of hills with ease.
High-Powered High-Torque 500W BAFANG Rear Motor
Befang is a leading name in e-bike motor design. Operating for almost 20 years they are well established in the industry. They back this motor with a 1-year warranty. It’s built to last.
Located within the centre of the rear wheel, these motors are compact, light and discreet. High-power and high-torque is what you need in a bulkier cruiser.
Pedalling the bike will activate the motor, speeding you onwards with intelligent 1:1 pedal assist. If pedalling is not your thing, control your speed with the half-grip throttle. Just like a motorbike ?.
Front & Rear TEKTRO Mechanical Disc Brakes
Brakes are a crucial component of any bike. You need to know you’re going to be able to stop safely suddenly. Especially when you’re motoring along with the high-powered high-torque motor. El Hefe does just that.TEKTRO mechanical disc brakes come fully fitted to the front and rear. Controlled with a pair of 3 finger blade squeeze levers at the handlebars.
Integrated Front & Rear Lights
Our competitors don’t include lights with their e-bikes. Ours come fully integrated on the front and rear. Lights are essential to all bikes. Come nightfall you need to be ready to ride safe.
Reflectors underneath the seat and in the wheel spokes provide additional visibility at night.
With El Hefe, there’s no need to spend on aftermarket extras. Everything you need has been thoughtfully included already.
ZOOM Suspension Seat Post
This electric-powered bike comes in one-size, fully customisable to suit your height and riding preference. For the true cruiser look, we recommend setting the seat to its lowest height. Suspension at the top of the seat stem adds extra cushioning to your ride.
Half Grip Throttle
If pedalling is not your thing, then use the half grip throttle to control your speed when using the motor. Requiring just a half twist around the handlebar to reach full output, this throttle it super user-friendly regardless of your riding experience.
We understand you need to keep comfortable in your ride. There’s nothing worse than riding a bike with a hard and uncomfortable seat! That’s why we’ve partnered with Justek for all our bike seats. Hefe’s seat is well-cushioned and will have you cruisin’ in comfort for longer.
SHIMANO 7-Speed Gear Set
Hefe comes fully fitted with a SHIMANO a 7-speed gear set. Cruisin’ up and down the gears feels truly effortless.
Fat KENDA Tires
26′ (tall) x 4′ (wide) fat Kenda tyres will catch the eyes of people you cruise by whilst allowing you to explore different terrains with their superior traction profile. Cruise the pavement or get off-road. With serious off-road capability on mud, sand, dirt or grass, these tyres will have you staying on-track.
- We offer FREE Shipping Australia-wide for orders over $100.
- Excludes WA, Regional Remote Areas And Islands.
- Note: Some Bulk Items may require an extra shipping charge.
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
- Our products are sent directly from our Redfern, Sydney Warehouse.
- All orders are processed within 2-4 business days.
- Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- In-store pickup is available for online orders.
- Choose the pickup option at checkout.
- For 24 hours hour click & collect, please give us a call to confirm your arrival time: 02 9171 7860
- PedL will allow a return for store credit, exchange product or refund provided the item in question is returned within 7 days.
- All our E-Bikes and E-Scooters come with 12 months warranty on all electronic and mechanical parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, suspension, wheels) and also 1-2 year warranty on the bike or scooter frame.
- If the product is damaged you can let us know at email@example.com.
- Please ensure that you keep the box/packaging for your product in case the item needs to be returned.
- Full Shipping & Returns details: https://www.pedl.com.au/pages/shipping