Motor: Single-Max power output 1250W
Battery: 48V/15.6AH Li-ion Battery
Frame: 6061 Aluminium
Suspension: Yes front / rear
KINTECH VENOM 8 48V/15.6AH
The Venom 8 is great compact scooter for riders looking for a more portable but strong and powerful option that has all the features you expect from a high-end scooter at an affordable price.
Built with a 1st class 6061 aluminium frame developed from forging and extrusion processes, the Venom 8 has integrated suspension front and rear with 100mm travel.
The handlebar height is adjustable to suit any rider and handlebar grips are foldable for improved potability and storage.
The steering pole folding / locking mechanism is very easy to use, secure and adjustable.
Deck space is ample to accommodate taller riders, lined with 3m rubber, inboard lighting, and a forged footrest at the rear.
Powered by a 48V/15.6AH li-ion battery capable of 40km range on a single charge, this compact scooter won’t leave you short of arriving at your destination.
Venom 8 can reach a top speed of 45kmh when used on private property, the 600W rear mounted brushless motor packs a punch and will climb hills easily.
The rear motor is fitted with a puncher proof honeycomb solid tyre, reducing repair costs and downtime, while the front is fitted with a tubed pneumatic tyre for improved handling and comfort.
Low maintenance mechanical drum brakes are installed front and rear as well as adjustable electronic motor braking.
The LCD trigger throttle is comfortable to use when riding and is fully programable, allowing to user to modify performance settings to suit their riding style.
Overall, the Venom 8 is a well designed and built, compact yet powerful scooter packed full of features that rival and surpass other premium models in this class.
As with all Kintech products the Venom 8 comes supplied with 12 months manufacturer backed warranty.
We carry a complete and comprehensive range of spare parts for any repair you may need to carry out in the future.
Customer after sales support is always available. Our technicians have over 20 year’s experience.
- Battery – 48V/15.6AH Lithium Ion
- Charging – 7hrs, less when there is residual charge in battery
- Range – 40km level surface
- Motor – 600W brushless hub (1250W peak)
- Max Speed – 45Kmh (Private property) – (25Kmh Au Standard)
- Climb ability – 20 degrees (75kg rider)
- Frame – 6082 T6 Aluminium alloy, forging, extrusion, HP injection
- Suspension – Front and rear coil spring (100mm travel)
- Braking – Front and rear drum brakes plus adjustable electronic braking
- Tyres – 8 x 3″ rear solid rubber – 8 x 2.5″ front pneumatic
- Inboard headlights, taillights, and brake lights
- Weight – 24kg
- Max load – 110kg
- Dimensions – 115cm x 19cm x 62cm
- Handlebar height – Adjustable 75cm – 98cm from deck
- The laws around the use of scooters on public lands, roads, and areas vary from state to state.
- We recommend you always check your local council and road traffic laws prior to using a scooter to ensure you are aware of any restrictions that may affect the use of motorized vehicles.
- Always use appropriate protective riding equipment such as an approved helmet and suitable clothing.
- We offer FREE Shipping Australia-wide for orders over $100.
- Excludes WA, Regional Remote Areas And Islands.
- Note: Some Bulk Items may require an extra shipping charge.
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
- Our products are sent directly from our Redfern, Sydney Warehouse.
- All orders are processed within 2-4 business days.
- Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- In-store pickup is available for online orders.
- Choose the pickup option at checkout.
- For 24 hours hour click & collect, please give us a call to confirm your arrival time: 02 9171 7860
- PedL will allow a return for store credit, exchange product or refund provided the item in question is returned within 7 days.
- All our E-Bikes and E-Scooters come with 12 months warranty on all electronic and mechanical parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, suspension, wheels) and also 1-2 year warranty on the bike or scooter frame.
- If the product is damaged you can let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please ensure that you keep the box/packaging for your product in case the item needs to be returned.
- Full Shipping & Returns details: https://www.pedl.com.au/pages/shipping