Papa Grande is the Big Daddy. The big kahuna. One substantial e-trike that can handle some weight! There’s little out there like this on the Australian market. Low step-through frame makes it super easy to get on and get off. Three wheels make it sturdy. The Promax Suspension saddle seat post and large seat make it an absolute joy to ride. Combined with a Mozo suspension front fork to take on any small bumps on the way, you’re crusin’.
Who’s the Papa Grande for?
For those concerned with stability, this 3-wheeler will keep you upright and stable. It’s perfect for those who don’t like 2-wheels, yet want all the awesome benefits of an e-bike.
If you’re hoping to leave the car at home and travel around with a fair bit of baggage look no further than the Papa Grande, because it’s got you covered.
The Papa Grande can hold up 50kg + in the rear with an extra front basket to carry that little bit more. It offers heaps of carry potential. Carry your groceries, or tow your kids.
- Light Aluminium Alloy Frame
- Mozo Suspension Front Fork
- Big Stone LCD C300S Display
- Wheels: F 24 inch x 4 inch, R 20 inch x 4 inch
- Chaoyang Tires
- F/R Aluminium Fender Mudguards
- F/R Carriage Systems
- F/R Integrated Lights
- Rear Carrier: 40cm long x 50cm wide x 25 tall with removable padded inner bag. Can handle 50KG+ in cargo.
- Promax Suspension Saddle Post & Seat
- SHIMANO Acera Derailleur
- F/R Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- 36V/48V 15.6AH Samsung Cell Lithium Battery
- Middle Axle Torque Sensor
- 2 keys
- 48v/15.6ah 500W Bafang brushless gear + twist throttle (42km+ range)
- 36V/15.6ah 350W Bafang brushless gear + twist throttle with on/off switch (40km+ range)
Papa Grande’s arrive to you locked to a 25km/h speed limit to comply with EN15194 Australian e-bike standards. This allows you to ride your e-trike rego and licence-exempt under Australian law, just like you would a pushbike. You can change this setting via the LCD control panel located on your handlebars at any time to unlock unlimited speed. It takes 30 secs, and just a few clicks.
- We offer FREE Shipping Australia-wide for orders over $100.
- Excludes WA, Regional Remote Areas And Islands.
- Note: Some Bulk Items may require an extra shipping charge.
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
- Our products are sent directly from our Redfern, Sydney Warehouse.
- All orders are processed within 2-4 business days.
- Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- In-store pickup is available for online orders.
- Choose the pickup option at checkout.
- For 24 hours hour click & collect, please give us a call to confirm your arrival time: 02 9171 7860
- PedL will allow a return for store credit, exchange product or refund provided the item in question is returned within 7 days.
- All our E-Bikes and E-Scooters come with 12 months warranty on all electronic and mechanical parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, suspension, wheels) and also 1-2 year warranty on the bike or scooter frame.
- If the product is damaged you can let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please ensure that you keep the box/packaging for your product in case the item needs to be returned.
- Full Shipping & Returns details: https://www.pedl.com.au/pages/shipping