From ultra-compact folded design to full-size e-scooter in 5 easy steps. The Pure Advance Flex fits into your life, with no compromise on performance and safety.
Pure Advance electric scooters are designed to be easy to repair.
Pure Advance Flex: Ultra-compact, folding design. Up to 40km range.
- Ultra-compact design unfolds to full size scooter in 5 steps.
- Folded dimensions (H x W x L): 57 x 30 x 62cm
- Up to 40km maximum range.
- Powerful 710W (peak) motor for easy hill climbing.
- Forward-facing riding position for a more stable, balanced and comfortable ride.
- Puncture-resistant, tubeless air-filled tyres. Large 10” size for safe, comfortable riding over bumps.
- Patent-pending Pure Control™ steering stabilisation for a smooth, controlled ride – no jittery handlebars.
- IP65 waterproof – suitable for riding in rain and through puddles.
- Front handlebar indicators and rear footpad indicators so you can be seen from all angles.
- Bright front light and combined rear brake and running light.
- Reliable, low maintenance dual braking system: front drum brake and rear e-brake.
- Weight 16kg
- Connects to Pure Electric app.
- Tyre pump included in box.
- Maximum Speed: 15.5 mph / 25 km/h
- Maximum Range: Up to 40km
- Motor Power: 710W (Peak)
- Speed Modes: 3
- Cruise Control Settings: Yes
- Water Resistance: IP65 Rated - can be used in puddles and rain
- Suspension: None
- Wheel Type: Tubeless
- Wheel Size: 10 inches / 25.4cm
- Tyre Pressure: 36psi
- Pre-installed Puncture Prevention Fluid: No
- Frame: Aluminium alloy
- Max Hill Climbing Gradient: Designed for 19%
- Drive Type: Rear wheel drive
- Accelerator Control Type: Thumb press
- Battery Capacity: 36V / 9.5Ah / PYTES
- Battery Voltage: 36V
- Battery Recharging Time: 5 Hours 45 Mins
- Battery Certification: Lithium-ion battery designed to UK / EU regulations
- Battery Unit Assembled By: PYTES
- Battery Charger Included: Yes
- Battery Charger Input: 100-240V AC, 50-60Hz, 2.5A
- Battery Charger Output: 42V DC, 2.0A
- Front Brakes: Drum
- Rear Brakes: KERS
- Steering Stabilisation: Pure Control™ Steering Stabilisation
- Brake Control Type: Pull Lever
Dimensions and Weight
- Weight: 16.2kg
- Foldable: Yes
- Secure Stemlocking Point When Folded: Yes
- Folded Dimensions: 57cm (H) x 30cm (W) x 62cm (L)
- Unfolded Dimensions: 108cm (H) x 60cm (W) x 104cm (L)
- Foldable Handlebars: Yes
- Rider Maximum Load: 120kg / 19st
- Front Light Type: 150 lumens front light
- Rear Light Type: Brake and always on running light
- Reflectors: Front and rear reflectors
- Bell: Yes
- Mudguards: Reinforced mudguards
- Handlebar grips: Integrated grip design
- Indicators: 180 degree handlebar indicators and rear facing footpad indicators
- Kickstand: Central chassis mounted kickstand
- Display: Speed, driving mode, battery, bluetooth, maintenance
- App: Yes
- App Name: Pure Electric
- Compatibility: iOs, Android
- Security: Digitally lockable with PIN code via the Pure App
- Packaging: We use fully recyclable packaging with no plastic. Pure encourages the proper and safe disposal
- Tyres: By using tubeless tyres, we no longer require inner tubes, helping reduce waste from punctured inner tubes going to landfill
- Batteries: As a company that produces products with lithium-ion batteries, we're well aware of the damage that can be caused by the improper disposal of these components. Pure Electric encourages the proper recycling and processing of all batteries at the end of your scooters life or if the battery is being replaced.
THE E-SCOOTER RE-INVENTED.
Take a bold new stance
Turn away from convention. Re-designed from the ground up, this fundamentally different riding position spreads your weight evenly on either side of the chassis – for unrivalled stability, greater control and advanced safety.
Our most flexible e-scooter.
This radical approach is designed to fully fold, store and take anywhere – whether it’s the car boot, luggage rack or under your desk.
Class-leading safety features, as standard
At Pure, we believe in raising standards for rider safety. That’s why our e-scooters are packed with class-leading safety features that keep you steady – including an improved 4x brighter front light, rear lights, handlebar indicators, patent-pending Pure Control™ steering stabilisation and a highly-reliable dual-braking system.
- The laws around the use of scooters on public lands, roads and areas vary from state to state.
- We recommend you always check your local council and road traffic laws prior to using a scooter to ensure you are aware of any restrictions that may affect the use of motorised vehicles.
- Always use appropriate protective riding equipment such as an approved helmet and suitable clothing.
- We offer FREE Shipping Australia-wide for orders over $100.
- Excludes WA, Regional Remote Areas And Islands.
- Note: Some Bulk Items may require an extra shipping charge.
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
- Our products are sent directly from our Redfern, Sydney Warehouse.
- All orders are processed within 2-4 business days.
- Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- In-store pickup is available for online orders.
- Choose the pickup option at checkout.
- For 24 hours hour click & collect, please give us a call to confirm your arrival time: 02 9171 7860
- PedL will allow a return for store credit, exchange product or refund provided the item in question is returned within 7 days.
- All our E-Bikes and E-Scooters come with 12 months warranty on all electronic and mechanical parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, suspension, wheels) and also 1-2 year warranty on the bike or scooter frame.
- If the product is damaged you can let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please ensure that you keep the box/packaging for your product in case the item needs to be returned.
- Full Shipping & Returns details: https://www.pedl.com.au/pages/shipping