Aluminium low-step frame
Full wrap front and rear fenders and a rear rack
Jiabo 36V 250W brushless geared drive motor
36v lithuium ion 18650 cell, 374 watt hour capacity battery
Don't let the hills or distance stand in your way - enjoy the ride wherever you go with the Kettle Valley electric bike by Schwinn.
A fun, nimble e-bike that will get you wherever you're going with style and ease. Swing a leg through the aluminium low-step frame and you'll be instantly reminded how fun bike riding can be.
The Kettle Valley includes full wrap front and rear fenders and a rear rack to keep you riding no matter the weather or tasks you need to accomplish.
Brakes: Mechanical disc w/ motor cutoff
Grips: Kraton/vinyl with stitched cover
Handlebar: Aluminium 50mm rise, 650mm wide
Headset: Threaded, EC34, loose ball bearing
Pedals: Resin body
Saddle: Comfort design
Seat Post: Aluminium/steel suspension post
Stem: Aluminium threadless adjustable rise
Bottom Bracket: Sealed cartridge bearing w/ passive sensor
Chain: KMC Z7
Drivetrain cogset: 7SP 14-28T
Crank: 170mm 3PC Aluminium w/ 42T chainring
Rear Derailleur: Shimano RD-TZ31
Shifters: Shimano RS-35 7SP revoshift, rear only
Fork: Aluminium leg with steel steerer tube
Frameset: 6061 T6 Aluminium, low step through design with internal DT battery
Tires: 700x35 inverted tread eBike specific
Rear Hub: Jiabo 36V, 250W brushless geared
Rims: Double wall Aluminium, 19mm inner width
Spokes: 14G, stainless steel
- We offer FREE Shipping Australia-wide for orders over $100.
- Excludes WA, Regional Remote Areas And Islands.
- Note: Some Bulk Items may require an extra shipping charge.
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
- Our products are sent directly from our Redfern, Sydney Warehouse.
- All orders are processed within 2-4 business days.
- Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- In-store pickup is available for online orders.
- Choose the pickup option at checkout.
- For 24 hours hour click & collect, please give us a call to confirm your arrival time: 02 9171 7860
- PedL will allow a return for store credit, exchange product or refund provided the item in question is returned within 7 days.
- All our E-Bikes and E-Scooters come with 12 months warranty on all electronic and mechanical parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, suspension, wheels) and also 1-2 year warranty on the bike or scooter frame.
- If the product is damaged you can let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please ensure that you keep the box/packaging for your product in case the item needs to be returned.
- Full Shipping & Returns details: https://www.pedl.com.au/pages/shipping