The VelecetriX Ascent Pulse is an amazing 29" electric hardtail mountain bike for riders looking for an all-rounder which offers the flexibility to be able to tackle a variety of terrains. Featuring a 250-watt Bafang mid-drive motor to help assist you up those hills, and the 460wh battery gives you a range of up to 70km with a charge time of 4 hours, this bike is perfect for your daily work commute, but is equally as comfortable off-road on your local fire trails or bush paths. With 5 levels of assistance, the Ascent Pulse can help you as much or as little as you like, boosting up the hills, or just cruising along the flats. The hydraulic disc brakes offer amazing stopping power in all terrains and the 29" Kenda Honey Badger XC tyres will keep you rolling both on and off the road. Equipped with 100mm lockout front forks, you can turn the suspension on and off with a turn of a switch when going between road and dirt. The handlebar-mounted LCD display provides all the important information such as battery life, assistance level, trip meter, and odometer. If you're after a bike that is reliable and capable in all terrains, easily switching between your daily commute and weekend fun, look no further than the VelecetriX Ascent Pulse.
HYDRAULIC DISC BRAKES
Disc brakes provide you with better braking performance in all conditions, unlike rim brakes which can be heavily impacted by dust and water, disc brakes maintain control in all conditions. These brakes give you confidence that you'll stop when you need to and with a hydraulic system you will have greater control and have better feedback through your levers, hydraulic systems aren't prone to cable stretch and self adjust as your brake pads wear down - meaning you can focus on the riding!
4HR RECHARGE TIME
Offering an incredibly quick 4 hours recharge time, the Ascent Pulse is perfect for when you need to ride it multiple times a day. Have a long commute and need to charge it at work? Want to do a morning coffee run and an afternoon cruise with friends? No worries! This bike will be ready to go again by the afternoon with the 4 hour charge time.
UP TO 70KM RANGE
The 250-Watt Bafang motor and 460wh battery combine to offer a maximum range of 70km, making this the perfect commuter bike, or for those longer adventures.
What is this bike used for?
The VelecetriX Ascent Pulse is perfect for riding on roads, paths, dirt and gravel. Designed to be able to go between city roads and forest paths, this bike is a perfect recreational or commuting bike.
Why choose this bike?
Offering the flexibility to go between terrains, the safety of hydraulic disc brakes, a 4 hour charge time, a maximum range of 70km, and the comfort of a mountain bike design, all in an affordable package, the Ascent Pulse is perfect for someone who wants an electric bike that can do it all.
Who is this bike designed for?
This bike is designed for the rider who wants a bike that offers flexibility and reliability, with the option to go between the streets and dirt, all with safety and comfort.
|Sizing SKUs||MD: VXEB22FAPGY45, LG: VXEB22FAPGY51|
|Click & Collect||Yes|
|EBike Drive System||Mid Drive|
|Motor Torque (Nm)||65 Nm|
|Motor/Drive Unit||Bafang 250 watt, 36 volt mid drive unit with gear shift sensor|
|Battery||36v 12.8ah (460wh) frame integrated|
|Battery Size (Watt-Hours)||460 W-h|
|Display||LCD Display Unit|
|Assist Modes||5 Modes|
|Charge Time (Hours)||4 hrs|
|Fork||Zoom 29" 100mm travel suspension forks|
|Speeds||1 x 9|
|Rear Gears||9 Speed|
|Brake Type||Hydraulic Disc Brake|
|Brakes||Promax hydraulic discs|
|Shifters||MicroSHIFT, 9 Speed|
|Brake Levers||Hydraulic Disc Brakes|
|Derailleur Rear||MicroSHIFT, 9 Speed|
|Tyres||Kenda Honey Badger XC 29" x 2.2"|
|Rims||Double wall, 29" 13g, 36h, brass nipples, with eyelets|
|Handlebar||Zoom MTB 680mm 31.8mm, 6 degree back sweep, 30mm rise|
|Stem||Promax fixed stem 28.6mm clamp, 31.8mm bar, 100mm extension|
|Seatpost||Promax 27.2mm x 300mm|
- We offer FREE Shipping Australia-wide for orders over $100.
- Excludes WA, Regional Remote Areas And Islands.
- Note: Some Bulk Items may require an extra shipping charge.
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
- Our products are sent directly from our Redfern, Sydney Warehouse.
- All orders are processed within 2-4 business days.
- Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- In-store pickup is available for online orders.
- Choose the pickup option at checkout.
- For 24 hours hour click & collect, please give us a call to confirm your arrival time: 02 9171 7860
- PedL will allow a return for store credit, exchange product or refund provided the item in question is returned within 7 days.
- All our E-Bikes and E-Scooters come with 12 months warranty on all electronic and mechanical parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, suspension, wheels) and also 1-2 year warranty on the bike or scooter frame.
- If the product is damaged you can let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please ensure that you keep the box/packaging for your product in case the item needs to be returned.
- Full Shipping & Returns details: https://www.pedl.com.au/pages/shipping