Given its looks, outstanding craftsmanship and premium parts, this electric scooter commands a higher price point – but it’s well worth it. However, it still offers unmatched value when compared to other electric scooters in its class. It’s hard to fault this machine, with many CNC machined components, including a military-grade charger.
When it comes to pure performance, our Weped F15 takes the cake. Ideal for those looking to capitalise on the fun part of riding a scooter, the Weped F15 has a forward suspension and ample air volume tires, ideal for climbing over obstacles and taking corners at higher speeds.
What makes the Weped F15 so unique?
Immense Power: Powerful 2,000-watt motor that easily handles any kind of terrain, including steep hills and off-road use.
High speed & range: The Weped F15 can reach up to 70km (25km limit public use) with a range of 100 kms per charge.
- Battery 60V 30AH
- Cells Samsung SDI 21700 50E
- Motors – 2,000 Watts peak power dual hub
- Max Range – 100km untested.
- Minimum Range – test to be conducted.
- Max speed – 73km/h untested (speed limited to 25 km/h for Australia)
- Full charge -unknown.
- Suspension Front shock – (Coil) Rear shock – (Coil) C type inverted
- Brakes – Hydraulic disc – (Front & Rear)
- Electronic brake available
- Cruise control option
- Throttle control – index finger throttle
- CNC machined brass bell included.
- Tyres – Brand: Shinko Korean
- Tubes – unknown
- Standard charge time – standard with scooter (1.7 amp): 16-17 hours
- Military grade charge connector included, 110V & 220V charge cords included.
- Fast charger option (4.4 amp) – 6-7 hours
- Programmable WEPED deck logo LED – change colour, speed, patterns
- Deck measurements: W:TBAmm x L:TBAmm, Ground to bottom deck clearance: TBAmm
- Rear footrest placement measurements: W:TBAmm x L:TBAmm
- Dimensions – L:1278mm x W:172 x H:1116mm
- Folded dimensions – L: 1278mm x W:172 x H: 475mm
- Packing box dimensions – L: 1100mm x W:180mm x H: 450mm
- Water resistance rating: IP Unknown
- Warranty person weight limit – 120 kgs ( +120kgs cant be riding hard or jumps, above 120kgs we recommend changing suspension to firmer springs)
- Scooter weight 42 kg, Box weight 44kgs
- Laser engraved individual identification plate – unknown.
- Accessory Options: TBA
- We offer FREE Shipping Australia-wide for orders over $100.
- Excludes WA, Regional Remote Areas And Islands.
- Note: Some Bulk Items may require an extra shipping charge.
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
- Our products are sent directly from our Redfern, Sydney Warehouse.
- All orders are processed within 2-4 business days.
- Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- In-store pickup is available for online orders.
- Choose the pickup option at checkout.
- For 24 hours hour click & collect, please give us a call to confirm your arrival time: 02 9171 7860
- PedL will allow a return for store credit, exchange product or refund provided the item in question is returned within 7 days.
- All our E-Bikes and E-Scooters come with 12 months warranty on all electronic and mechanical parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, suspension, wheels) and also 1-2 year warranty on the bike or scooter frame.
- If the product is damaged you can let us know at email@example.com.
- Please ensure that you keep the box/packaging for your product in case the item needs to be returned.
- Full Shipping & Returns details: https://www.pedl.com.au/pages/shipping