The Weped SMax is the culmination of years of development and engineering, resulting in a superior scooter that can take a beating. A forward suspension, simple folding mechanism and rear cable-controlled drum brakes add to a practical ride that never compromises performance. And with large air volume tires, the Weped SMax scooter can be ridden over many obstacles at higher speeds with ease.
What can you expect with the Weped SMax?
Immense Power: A powerful motor that makes climbing steep hills and handling rough terrain a breeze.
One of a Kind: With a machine grade design, curved stem and large pneumatic tires, this scooter is made to stand out.
High speed & range: The Weped SMax can reach up to 50km (25km limit public use) with a range of 60kms per charge.
- Battery 60V 15AH
- Cells Samsung SDI 21700 50E
- Motors – 1,000 Watt peak power single rear hub motor only.
- Max Range – untested approx 60 kms. Cutoff 43v
- Minimum Range – test to be conducted
- Max speed – untested at 60 km/h approx (speed limited to 25 km/h for Australia)
- Full charge – 67.2 vdc Empty – 43vdc
- Suspension: no suspension
- Lights: front headlight plus rear stop brake light.
- Brakes – X-Tech disc brakes – (Front & Rear)
- Rotors: X-Tech front and rear.
- Kickstand standard
- Electronic brake available
- Cruise control option
- Throttle control – thumb throttle
- CNC machined brass bell included.
- Tyres – 10″x 3.0″ tube tyres – Pressure – 35psi recommended. Brand: Touvt 80/65-6
- Tubes – Touvt 10 x 2.5 – 90 degree valves
- Standard charge time – standard with scooter (1.7 amp): 16-17 hours
- Side deck charge connection , 110V & 220V charge cords included.
- Fast charger option (4.4 amp) – 6-7 hours
- Deck measurements: unknown
- Rear footrest placement measurements: unknown
- Dimensions – L:1130mm x W:168 x H:1070mm
- Packing box dimensions – L: 1200mm x W:210mm x H: 600mm
- Water resistance rating: IP unknown
- Warranty person weight limit – 120 kgs ( +120kgs cant be riding hard or jumps, above 120kgs we recommend changing suspension to firmer springs)
- Scooter weight 23 kg, Box weight 25kgs
- Laser engraved individual identification plate: to be confirmed
- Accessory Options: to be confirmed.
- We offer FREE Shipping Australia-wide for orders over $100.
- Excludes WA, Regional Remote Areas And Islands.
- Note: Some Bulk Items may require an extra shipping charge.
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
- Our products are sent directly from our Redfern, Sydney Warehouse.
- All orders are processed within 2-4 business days.
- Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- In-store pickup is available for online orders.
- Choose the pickup option at checkout.
- For 24 hours hour click & collect, please give us a call to confirm your arrival time: 02 9171 7860
- PedL will allow a return for store credit, exchange product or refund provided the item in question is returned within 7 days.
- All our E-Bikes and E-Scooters come with 12 months warranty on all electronic and mechanical parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, suspension, wheels) and also 1-2 year warranty on the bike or scooter frame.
- If the product is damaged you can let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please ensure that you keep the box/packaging for your product in case the item needs to be returned.
- Full Shipping & Returns details: https://www.pedl.com.au/pages/shipping