Water-Resistant Expert Scooter
The Wolf King GTR is a stellar expert scooter. The bright dual headlights, front and rear turn signals, brake light, and ambient lights allow you to see and be seen in traffic, and the anti-theft alarm system helps safeguard your scooter when you leave it parked outside.
With an IPX5 water resistance rating, the Wolf King GTR is designed for protection against water splashes and light rain, but would not survive if submerged or left in a wet environment for too long. Note: IP ratings classify electronics as capable of withstanding damage from debris and moisture, but few are actually waterproof.
Not only is the GTR scooter well-constructed, it’s also designed for expert riders, with a new walking mode for pacing tandem, like when you’re around pedestrians, and a new S mode for hitting ultra-high speeds, like every time someone tries to pass you in the bike lane.
Equipped with a newly designed 2-in-1 sine wave motor controller, the Wolf King GTR has power plus-plus. The new S mode increases output from 100A to 110A resulting in a higher top speed of almost 70 mph along with faster acceleration. It’s affectionately known as race mode.
Improving on the Wolf GT, the GTR has a 2-in-1 sine wave controller, and this new technology allows the scooter to perform more efficiently, accelerating in a smoother pattern and maintaining speed with less effort. As competitive scooter racing grows, improved technology like this will set apart champions from contenders.
Removable 72V Li-Ion Battery
The new detachable 72V 35Ah (21700 Cells) LG / Samsung battery offers a massive capacity of 2419 Wh capable of reaching up to 55 miles of range on a single charge.
The battery itself is enclosed in a self-contained water-resistant case that has a convenient lift handle and locking mechanism. The surface of the battery is covered in textured rubber deck matting for non-slip traction underfoot.
Not only is it removable, the battery has its own voltmeter readout directly on the top of the pack, along with dual water-resistant charging ports so you can recharge fully in around 10 hours.
Dual Suspension with 18-Step Damping
Even though the Wolf King GT is known for having exceptional handling, the King GTR cranks up the suspension system another step. With front hydraulic fork suspension and a beefier coil-over spring in the rear, the bushings won’t fail or need replacement as quickly, even under hard riding in rough conditions.
Using the convenient turn knobs on the front and rear of the scooter, you can easily tune the damping up or down depending on your preference. Turn it up to stiffen suspension for a firmer response, and turn it down to feel a little more bounce. Combined with electronic traction control to prevent freewheel spinning, the GTR drives like nothing you’ve ever ridden before.
Removable Rim Wheels + Larger No-Flat Tires
Getting back onto the road after a flat tire shouldn’t take forever. With the new rims and improved pneumatic tires on the Wolf King GTR, nothing will stop you from riding.
Featuring a sealant gel on their interior, the huge 12” hybrid tires will automatically seal themselves when punctured, so they’ll stay inflated. This prevents you from suffering downtime and makes the tires ultra durable.
If you do need to change them, they are mounted on removable rims, making it much easier to remove the wheel and unseat the tires for repairs. This style also makes swapping from road to off-road tires simpler, as you can purchase extra rims to keep extra tires at the ready.
The wider 4” width creates a larger contact patch between you and the road, properly grounding you yet easily traversing over terrain.
TFT Display + Trigger Throttle
At the center of the Wolf King GTR’s cockpit is a full-color 4.2” TFT display allowing you to easily view and access riding modes, security settings, and performance features.
Paired with a classic trigger throttle, the GTR features a race-worthy dashboard that’s brighter and easy to read with new sophisticated features. New to the GTR, S mode should stand for super, as it sends this scooter into superfast racing mode, allowing you to push an extra 50A to the controllers for faster top speed.
On the other end of the spectrum, the pedestrian mode sets the scooter at a walking speed, so you can take a leisurely pace alongside pedestrians.
- We offer FREE Shipping Australia-wide for orders over $100.
- Excludes WA, Regional Remote Areas And Islands.
- Note: Some Bulk Items may require an extra shipping charge.
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
- Our products are sent directly from our Redfern, Sydney Warehouse.
- All orders are processed within 2-4 business days.
- Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- In-store pickup is available for online orders.
- Choose the pickup option at checkout.
- For 24 hours hour click & collect, please give us a call to confirm your arrival time: 02 9171 7860
- PedL will allow a return for store credit, exchange product or refund provided the item in question is returned within 7 days.
- All our E-Bikes and E-Scooters come with 12 months warranty on all electronic and mechanical parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, suspension, wheels) and also 1-2 year warranty on the bike or scooter frame.
- If the product is damaged you can let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please ensure that you keep the box/packaging for your product in case the item needs to be returned.
- Full Shipping & Returns details: https://www.pedl.com.au/pages/shipping