Nutt hydraulic e-brake system is a high end braking system made in Taiwan which provide more stopping power, are more durable, faster/more reliable and predictable pad retraction when releasing the brakes, and are virtually maintenance free (apart from worn pads).
Normal braking systems require frequent maintenance – do away with all of that by upgrading to hydraulic brakes!
As the Hydraulic system is sealed, dirt cannot get in to jam up the moving bits, making them virtually maintenance free (replace worn pads is about all need doing)! Hydraulic systems are also easier to set up and adjust.
What exactly is a Hydraulic Brake and how is it different from the default mechanical disk brake?
The default mechanical brakes use a cable to apply the brakes and just like with derailleur cables they can get stretched out and dirty which will affect braking performance. Mechanical brakes also don’t stop as good as hydraulic brakes, and some people even have issues with snapping cables on mechanical brakes or disc’s warping due to the smaller size of the disc in the default mechanical brakes.
Hydraulic brakes use brake fluid and when you squeeze the brake lever it compresses the fluid and makes the brakes function. It also uses larger customized discs that are more resistant to warping. This method offers stronger and more reliable braking performance. Since hydraulic brakes are a sealed system you don’t have to worry about dirt and mud affecting your performance unless you get your pads dirty that is but that goes the same for mechanical brakes.
It can be fitted to the following e-scooter: Dualtron, Nami, Hero S8/X8 and many more!
- We offer FREE Shipping Australia-wide for orders over $100.
- Excludes WA, Regional Remote Areas And Islands.
- Note: Some Bulk Items may require an extra shipping charge.
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
- Our products are sent directly from our Redfern, Sydney Warehouse.
- All orders are processed within 2-4 business days.
- Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- In-store pickup is available for online orders.
- Choose the pickup option at checkout.
- For 24 hours hour click & collect, please give us a call to confirm your arrival time: 02 9171 7860
- PedL will allow a return for store credit, exchange product or refund provided the item in question is returned within 7 days.
- All our E-Bikes and E-Scooters come with 12 months warranty on all electronic and mechanical parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, suspension, wheels) and also 1-2 year warranty on the bike or scooter frame.
- If the product is damaged you can let us know at email@example.com.
- Please ensure that you keep the box/packaging for your product in case the item needs to be returned.
- Full Shipping & Returns details: https://www.pedl.com.au/pages/shipping