DiroDi Vivo Cruiser All Terrain Fat Tire Electric Bike
With its all terrain features, Vivo can take you anywhere, allowing you to ride without limits. Whether you are off to the cafe or going deep into the bush, Vivo will be comfortable in all situations, fulfilling your unsatisfied desire to explore and roam free.
The high powered 750W motor removes all the troubles that come with riding a regular bicycle, meaning you can go faster and further. Hills will no longer be an issue as Vivo eats hills for breakfast, lunch and dinner, so no more sweaty rides!
No more range anxiety with Vivos large 52V 15ah easily removable battery giving it a range of up to 90km. Safety first with the integrated battery lock, keeping it safe from those pesky thieves. A higher voltage means there is more power at your fingertips.Have you ever noticed performance drops when the battery becomes more depleted? This is called battery sag, and it occurs when the voltage drops as the battery falls below 100%, this is less of an issue with the higher voltage in the Vivos battery.
7 LEVEL PEDAL ASSIST
7 level pedal assist to adjust the speed and acceleration of your ride, the higher the level, the higher the power and the faster the speed. Electric power-assistant starts when pedalling and automatically shuts off when you stop pedalling or when the brake is applied.
A start throttle gets the bike moving meaning you do less work, including a push button which disables it from a stand still. The throttle can also be unlocked for off-road use.
FULL COLOR LCD DISPLAY
Monitor your riding conditions in real time giving you the ability to see your speed, total distance travelled, current speed setting and battery information. The integrated USB charging port can give your phone that extra juice on those long rides.
26"X4" KENDA TIRES
NON-SLIP FOR RAINY DAYS. PUNCTURE RESISTANT FOR RELIABILITY
26″x4″ Kenda non-slip puncture-resistant tires provide optimal grip and traction, boosting your confidence on various terrains
TEKTRO ARIES MD-M300 MECHANICAL DISC BRAKES
Both the front and rear 180mm single action mechanical disc brakes provide ample stopping power even in the harshest conditions. Super sensitive brakes makes stopping on steep slopes a piece of cake.
SHIMANO 7 SPEED GEAR SHIFT SYSTEM
Going up hill, downhill or just cruising on a flat, the Shimano 7 speed gearing will ensure you are never pedalling too hard.
Scared of the dark? Integrated front and rear lights gives you that peace of mind when the sun starts to go down.
With up to 15kg carrying capacity, you no longer have to use a backpack to carry the shopping home or your day pack on a weekend ride.
- We offer FREE Shipping Australia-wide for orders over $100.
- Excludes WA, Regional Remote Areas And Islands.
- Note: Some Bulk Items may require an extra shipping charge.
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
- Our products are sent directly from our Redfern, Sydney Warehouse.
- All orders are processed within 2-4 business days.
- Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- In-store pickup is available for online orders.
- Choose the pickup option at checkout.
- For 24 hours hour click & collect, please give us a call to confirm your arrival time: 02 9171 7860
- PedL will allow a return for store credit, exchange product or refund provided the item in question is returned within 7 days.
- All our E-Bikes and E-Scooters come with 12 months warranty on all electronic and mechanical parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, suspension, wheels) and also 1-2 year warranty on the bike or scooter frame.
- If the product is damaged you can let us know at email@example.com.
- Please ensure that you keep the box/packaging for your product in case the item needs to be returned.
- Full Shipping & Returns details: https://www.pedl.com.au/pages/shipping