Dualtron Mini E-Scooter 17.5Ah 52V Battery
Dualtron Mini is the latest model from MiniMotors. It has set new standards in the scooter market with its sleek design, exceptional performance and wide range of features.
This model is perfect for riders who are looking for a lightweight, high-end product from a top brand. Its compact size makes it a winner among its competitors.
The Dualtron Mini gives the user an unmatched, comfortable and stable riding experience. The e-scooter has got a high torque 52V/500W brushless hub motor (1450w peak performance) 8.5" pneumatic tyres and unique integrated front + rear suspension.
With only 22 Kg of weight Dualtron mini is easy to lift and transport if needed and can be simply folded using the unique single-step posi lock folding system. When folded in a horizontal position the steering pole reverts to a carry handle and can be carted with ease. The frame of the Dualtron Mini has high strength characteristics due to the quality of material used in the frame construction, such as forging and high-pressure injection moulds and aircraft-grade aluminium extrusions.
Motors and Performance
Due to the 2pc removable beed lock system, the motor can be serviced easily. It also makes it easy to replace a tyre for repair a puncher. It has got smooth and powerful acceleration due to the 500Watt rear hub motor. The Dualtron Mini has a low-maintenance rear drum brake, including integrated electronic motor braking with programable performance intensity. Max speed is limited to 25km in Australia to conform to national road safety standards. (Can be higher 55Kmh if used on private property). The 17.5AH Li-ion battery can reach a distance of 40km (rider weight, terrain conditions, performance setting) dependant. Dualtron Mini is truly a winner, delivering Dualtron performance and build quality to a compact-sized and easy to maintain electric scooter.
- MOTOR- 500w Brushless Motors - 1450W Peak Performance
- MAX SPEED- 25Km/h (limited to conform with Australian standards) 55Km If used in other regions or on private property
- TRANSMISSION- Rear Hub Drive
- TYRES - 8.5" Pneumatic
- SUSPENSION- Front and Rear dual coil spring with swing arm
- MAX RIDER WEIGHT- 110kg
- WEIGHT- 22kg
- SUGGESTED USAGE- Cruising
- BATTERY- 52V / 17.5AH Li-ion 18650 Battery
- MAX RANGE- 45km W/75kg load, level surface riding
- CHARGE TIME- (9hrs 1 x 2A Charger)
- BRAKES- Mechanical Rear Drum Brake + Electronic, Adjustable Motor Braking
- LED LIGHTS- N/A
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES- Advanced and programable Led lighting in deck and steering post Integrated bell with brake lever Unique suspension system front and rear
- TYPE- Electric Scooter
- DB (MAX RPM)- 0
- The laws around the use of scooters on public lands, roads and areas vary from state to state.
- We recommend you always check your local council and road traffic laws prior to using a scooter to ensure you are aware of any restrictions that may affect the use of motorised vehicles.
- We offer FREE Shipping Australia-wide for orders over $100.
- Excludes WA, Regional Remote Areas And Islands.
- Note: Some Bulk Items may require an extra shipping charge.
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
- Our products are sent directly from our Redfern, Sydney Warehouse.
- All orders are processed within 2-4 business days.
- Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- In-store pickup is available for online orders.
- Choose the pickup option at checkout.
- For 24 hours hour click & collect, please give us a call to confirm your arrival time: 02 9171 7860
- PedL will allow a return for store credit, exchange product or refund provided the item in question is returned within 7 days.
- All our E-Bikes and E-Scooters come with 12 months warranty on all electronic and mechanical parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, suspension, wheels) and also 1-2 year warranty on the bike or scooter frame.
- If the product is damaged you can let us know at email@example.com.
- Please ensure that you keep the box/packaging for your product in case the item needs to be returned.
- Full Shipping & Returns details: https://www.pedl.com.au/pages/shipping