Less to carry more to love. The Pure Air³ has all the premium features and same robust design but at an exceptional price point.
Pure Air³ electric scooters are designed to be easy to repair.
Pure Air³: Premium features at an exceptional price
- Upgraded and powerful 550W (peak) motor.
- Up to 30km range.
- Large puncture resistant 10" tubeless tyres for a stress-free and comfortable ride.
- Rain won’t stop you - class-leading IP65 water resistance rating.
- A design that's built to last - A robust frame, oversized handlebar stem and updated components provide our most durable scooter yet.
Maximum control and visibility
- Active steering stabilisation - Gently returns the handlebar to centre after turning. Control even over rough ground.
- Maximum visibility from all angles - Bright 150 lumen front light, handlebar indicators and rear brake and running light.
- Ultimate stopping power - Reliable enclosed brakes are protected against debris and grime to improve performance.
- Regenerative e-brake - helps recharge the battery while braking.
- Cruise control for long journeys (activate through the app).
- Easy-to-understand rider display - redesigned to give you all the information you need.
- Designed to be carried - new latch mechanism makes it easier than ever before.
- Enclosed brake cables for reliability and protection.
- Our lightest scooter - 15.9kg
- Maximum rider weight - 120kg
- Folded dimensions (H x W x L): 46 x 55 x 113cm
- Connects to Pure Electric app.
Also included in the box
- Pump and valve extender
- Headset screws
- Allen key
- Maximum Speed: 15.5 mph / 25 km/h
- Maximum Range: Up to 30km
- Motor Power: 550W (Peak)
- Speed Modes: 3
- Cruise Control Settings: Yes
- Water Resistance: IP65 Rated - can be used in puddles and rain
- Suspension: None
- Wheel Type: Tubeless
- Wheel Size: 10 inches / 25.4cm
- Tyre Pressure: 36psi
- Pre-installed Puncture Prevention Fluid: No
- Frame: Steel
- Max Hill Climbing Gradient: Designed for 14%
- Drive Type: Rear wheel drive
- Accelerator Control Type: Thumb press
- Maximum Range: Up to 30km
- Battery Capacity: 37V / 7.2Ah / SCUD
- Battery Voltage: 37V
- Battery Recharging Time: 4 Hours
- Battery Certification: Lithium-ion battery designed to UK / EU regulations
- Battery Unit Assembled By: SCUD
- Battery Charger Included: Yes
- Battery Charger Input: 100-240V AC, 50-60Hz, 2.5A
- Battery Charger Output: 42V DC, 2.0A
- Front Brakes: Drum
- Rear Brakes: KERS
- Steering Stabilisation: Pure Control™ Steering Stabilisation
- Brake Control Type: Pull Lever
Dimensions and Weight
- Weight: 15.9kg
- Foldable: Yes
- Secure Stemlocking Point When Folded: Yes
- Folded Dimensions: 46cm (H) x 55cm (W) x 113cm (L)
- Unfolded Dimensions: 115cm (H) x 55cm (W) x 113cm (L)
- Foldable Handlebars: No
- Rider Maximum Load: 120kg / 19st
- Front Light Type: 150 lumens front light
- Rear Light Type: Brake and always on running light
- Reflectors: Front and rear reflectors
- Bell: Yes
- Mudguards: Reinforced mudguards
- Handlebar grips: Integrated grip design
- Indicators: 180 degree handlebar indicators
- Kickstand: Side mounted kickstand
- Display: Speed, driving mode, battery, bluetooth, maintenance
- App: Yes
- App Name: Pure Electric
- Compatibility: iOs, Android
- Security: Digitally lockable with PIN code via the Pure App
- Packaging: We use fully recyclable packaging with no plastic. Pure encourages the proper and safe disposal
- Tyres: By using tubeless tyres, we no longer require inner tubes, helping reduce waste from punctured inner tubes going to landfill
- Batteries: As a company that produces products with lithium-ion batteries, we're well aware of the damage that can be caused by the improper disposal of these components. Pure Electric encourages the proper recycling and processing of all batteries at the end of your scooters life or if the battery is being replaced.
PREMIUM FEATURES. DESIGNED FOR SIMPLICITY.
Packs power, not lacks power.
Rapid acceleration powered by our lightest motor (550W peak) with up to 30km range makes for easy and enjoyable rides.
*Dependant on rider weight, hills climbed, road conditions and weather.
Confidence Inspiring. Every Ride.
A helping hand on every corner. Active steering stabilisation gently returns the handlebar to centre after turning. Have pure control, even over rough ground.
Reliable drum brakes provide fantastic performance. They're fully enclosed from the elements to save on maintenance and servicing.
See and be seen with bright 150 lumen front light, handlebar indicators and upgraded rear brake light.
Robust Design. Made To Last.
Reliable design built to keep you going, come rain or shine. 10' puncture-resistant tubeless tyres protect from flat tyres and give comfort over rough ground. Rain won't stop you with a leading IP65 water-resistance rating. A robust frame, oversized handlebar stem and updated components combine to create our most durable scooter yet.
- The laws around the use of scooters on public lands, roads and areas vary from state to state.
- We recommend you always check your local council and road traffic laws prior to using a scooter to ensure you are aware of any restrictions that may affect the use of motorised vehicles.
- Always use appropriate protective riding equipment such as an approved helmet and suitable clothing.
- We offer FREE Shipping Australia-wide for orders over $100.
- Excludes WA, Regional Remote Areas And Islands.
- Note: Some Bulk Items may require an extra shipping charge.
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
- Our products are sent directly from our Redfern, Sydney Warehouse.
- All orders are processed within 2-4 business days.
- Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- In-store pickup is available for online orders.
- Choose the pickup option at checkout.
- For 24 hours hour click & collect, please give us a call to confirm your arrival time: 02 9171 7860
- PedL will allow a return for store credit, exchange product or refund provided the item in question is returned within 7 days.
- All our E-Bikes and E-Scooters come with 12 months warranty on all electronic and mechanical parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, suspension, wheels) and also 1-2 year warranty on the bike or scooter frame.
- If the product is damaged you can let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please ensure that you keep the box/packaging for your product in case the item needs to be returned.
- Full Shipping & Returns details: https://www.pedl.com.au/pages/shipping