Presenting your teen's future obsession: the Segway Ninebot eKickScooter ZING C20! This new model comes in a new captivating colour scheme, with a black frame, and red highlights on the wheels and on the logo. The ZING C20 comes with 3 riding modes that can be adapted to each teen’s level. Last, but not least, this model has a light structure and can provide your teen with a range of 20 km worth of time out having fun with their friends
The Segway Ninebot eKickScooter C20 is specifically designed for big kids with a smooth and safe ride in mind. The product is sleek, lightweight, foldable, and combines the power of electricity with the traditional style of a scooter. With a top speed of 12.4 mph, and a range of 12.4 miles; the long lasting battery (up to 5 hours of non-stop fun) will provide hours of fun.
The Segway Ninebot eKickScooter also features a superior waterproof rating of IPX4 for the battery and a BMS (smart battery management system) for top of the line safety.
As a fun addition, it includes ambient lighting to light the way when the sun goes down, and its time to come in after a smooth and safe ride.
The one-step folding mechanism is easy to carry, and allows parents or children to quickly fold and store in car trunks.
Safety features include a mechanical braking system with an easy-to-use hand brake to bring the vehicle to a safe stop. The lightweight frame is also strong, and has passed durable riding tests with flying colors.
Things to know before you ride
It is essential to exercise caution while riding and to wear protective gear, including a helmet. It's worth noting that each state and territory in Australia has varying rules and regulations regarding the use of such products. This includes where they can legally be used and whether registration with the state's road traffic authority is required. Please keep in mind that any information provided by Segway Ninebot Australia is general in nature and may not take into account your specific circumstances. It is the responsibility of each rider to verify their local laws before riding.
|Product Type||New Machines|
|Climb Angle||Up to 5 Degrees|
|Speed Modes||3 riding modes|
|Tyres||7-inch Solid Maintenance-Free Tyres, Synthetic Rubber|
|Brakes||Hand-Operated Rear Brake|
|Lights||Ambient lights under the deck|
|Recommended Rider Age||Suitable for kids ages 10 years and up|
|Smartphone App||Bluetooth Connection & Smart App|
The laws around the use of scooters on public lands, roads and areas vary from state to
We recommend you always check your local council and road traffic laws prior to using a scooter to
ensure you are aware of any restrictions that may affect the use of motorised vehicles.
Always use appropriate protective riding equipment such as an approved helmet and suitable
- We offer FREE Shipping Australia-wide for orders over $100.
- Excludes WA, Regional Remote Areas And Islands.
- Note: Some Bulk Items may require an extra shipping charge.
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
- Our products are sent directly from our Redfern, Sydney Warehouse.
- All orders are processed within 2-4 business days.
- Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- In-store pickup is available for online orders.
- Choose the pickup option at checkout.
- For 24 hours hour click & collect, please give us a call to confirm your arrival time: 02 9171 7860
- PedL will allow a return for store credit, exchange product or refund provided the item in question is returned within 7 days.
- All our E-Bikes and E-Scooters come with 12 months warranty on all electronic and mechanical parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, suspension, wheels) and also 1-2 year warranty on the bike or scooter frame.
- If the product is damaged you can let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please ensure that you keep the box/packaging for your product in case the item needs to be returned.
- Full Shipping & Returns details: https://www.pedl.com.au/pages/shipping