The G65 has a lot to live up to. Its predecessor, the G30P, won the hearts and minds of more e-scooter riders than any other model in history, so there’s a lot of pressure on the G65’s shoulders.
And it wears it well. The G65 takes what made the G65 special and builds on it. You’ll find a generally larger size and upgraded motor, suspension, and a higher carrying capacity. It is an ideal electric scooter for commuting as it is a generally more comfortable ride.
By far the most important addition to the G65 is the front & rear spring suspension. Together, they eat up the bumps in the road, but they also make riding on rougher terrain such as over grass or gravel a little more comfortable as well. This’ll be helpful for those that know of shortcuts they’ve never been able to take before.
Self Healing Tyres
The same self-healing tyres found on the G30P have been used on the G65. As the G65 can handle a little more adventure thanks to its suspension, the self-healing tyres are very effective at keeping the ride going even over rough ground.
Higher Carrying Capacity
Segway increased the G65’s carrying capacity to 120 kg, which is great for riders who were near the 100 kg limit of the G30P, and either found the performance lacking or were put off buying one altogether. This makes the G65 available to a larger audience who were previously reliant on more expensive dual-motor scooters to get around.
The G65 is larger in every way than the G30P, which greatly increases stability. You can expect a taller stem, a wider deck, and longer handlebars. Together these work to improve rider balance, which contributes to a comfortable ride.
Softer Deck Rubber
Segway has created a new triple-layer deck rubber that provides a more cushioned ride. With suspension taking on the biggest bumps, the deck can now take a little bit of the firmness out of the ride.
The People’s Ride
There aren’t many people who won’t find the G65 meets most of their needs. It’s not a turbo scooter like Segway’s GT Series, but it is significantly cheaper. It’s a natural evolution of Segway’s commuter scooter range, but a little more versatile than we’ve seen at this price point. You’ll also be getting the same reliability associated with Segway’s entire e-scooter lineup, so expect a low-maintenance ride that never lets you down.
Tough Act To Follow
The Segway-Ninebot Max G30P was an international best-seller. It earned its place as the most popular electric scooter in the world by doing everything it said it could, and doing it well. On top of that, it was reliable and efficient. It won the hearts of commuters around the globe with its long-range, reasonable speed, relatively low weight, low maintenance, and friendly price point. It was so popular, in fact, that it took three years for Segway to replace it with something else because riders were still snapping it up years after its launch.
But if you asked anyone who owned a G30P how they could make it better, they’d all say ‘suspension.’
Thanks to Segway, that upgrade is finally a reality with the G65. And thanks to that, the Ninebot lives on.
- Smart Battery Management System
- Triple Suspension (Front & Rear Spring)
- 2.1 W front light
- Three riding modes (Energy-Saving, Standard, Sport)
- Quick Folding System
- Upgraded 127 cm stem, 52 cm wide handlebar
- Built-in 3A fast charger
- Bluetooth Connection, Mobile App Connectivity
|MAX. SPEED||25 km/h|
|MOTOR||450 W, 600W Max.|
|MAX. RIDER WEIGHT||120 kg|
|CHARGE TIME||Approx. 12 hours (5 hrs w/ fast charging)|
|CLIMB ANGLE||Up to 20%|
|TYRES||10-inch Self-Healing Tubeless Tyres|
Front drum brake & rear electronic brake
Maximize comfort with upgraded suspension
Enjoy travels near and far, with the Segway G65 thanks to its high-capacity 15300 mAh battery that allows you to go to distances up to 65 km.
The Segway G65's strong 450W motor can provide a peak power of 650W, allowing you to crush inclines of up to 20%.
Self-Healing Tubeless Tyres
Segway's tried-and-tested self-healing tyres are present G65, and coupled with front & rear suspension, allow the G65 to handle a little extra adventure.
The G65 features highly-anticipated front and rear spring suspension, providing a little more comfort on the go even over grass or gravel.
Sync your Segway G65 with the Segway App to maximize your riding experience, access riding stats, customise ride quality, and even update the firmware.
- The laws around the use of scooters on public lands, roads and areas vary from state to state.
- We recommend you always check your local council and road traffic laws prior to using a scooter to ensure you are aware of any restrictions that may affect the use of motorised vehicles.
- Always use appropriate protective riding equipment such as an approved helmet and suitable clothing.
- We offer FREE Shipping Australia-wide for orders over $100.
- Excludes WA, Regional Remote Areas And Islands.
- Note: Some Bulk Items may require an extra shipping charge.
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
- Our products are sent directly from our Redfern, Sydney Warehouse.
- All orders are processed within 2-4 business days.
- Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- In-store pickup is available for online orders.
- Choose the pickup option at checkout.
- For 24 hours hour click & collect, please give us a call to confirm your arrival time: 02 9171 7860
- PedL will allow a return for store credit, exchange product or refund provided the item in question is returned within 7 days.
- All our E-Bikes and E-Scooters come with 12 months warranty on all electronic and mechanical parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, suspension, wheels) and also 1-2 year warranty on the bike or scooter frame.
- If the product is damaged you can let us know at email@example.com.
- Please ensure that you keep the box/packaging for your product in case the item needs to be returned.
- Full Shipping & Returns details: https://www.pedl.com.au/pages/shipping