EAGER TO EXPLORE
Ninebot KickScooter E2 Plus Powered by Segway
We want to provide last-mile solutions to everyone, so we introduce the Ninebot KickScooter E2 Plus. It features a stylish design with a large LED dashboard, a smooth riding experience, reliable quality, and high cost-efficiency. It goes up to 25km/h speed* and supports up to 25km range for daily commutes.
Brave the Wind and Waves in City
The fashionable design of the E2 Series is inspired by the surfing style, which expresses people's eagerness to explore. Its stylish appearance makes you stand out from the crowd!
In addition, its ultra-thin footboard with low gravity makes the riding experience smooth and steady.
Clear view at a glance on the large-sized dashboard
The E2 Series has a larger dashboard design of 2.8 inches, which displays information such as speed and battery level at a quick glance! The 25° screen tilt angle is ergonomically designed for comfort and is easy to watch when riding.
2.8 inch Screen Size
25° Screen Tilt Angle
Easily Cope with Daily Commutes
With a range of up to 25km, the KickScooter E2 Plus allows you to efficiently cope with daily commuting to work, studies or leisure travel.
The KickScooter supports 3 riding modes:
- Standard Mode: Balances Speed and Range with max. speed of up to 20km/h.
- Sport Mode: Faster Speed, Stronger Power with max. speed of up to 25km/h*.
- Walk Mode: Walk with Less Effort with max. speed of up to 5km/h.
The 300W powerful motor provides strong force to speed up, ride freely and climb slopes up to 12%!
*Limited to 25 km/h due to government regulations
Maintenance-free Hollow-out Tyres!
The E2 Series comes with newly developed inner hollow tyres of 8.1-inch, to bring an excellent riding experience: puncture-proof, maintenance free and better shock absorption capability.
Dual Brake System for your safety!
The combination of the front electronic brake and the rear mechanical drum brake (controlled by one lever) will ensure an efficient and reliable brake
Multiple Protection for Safe Riding
The Ninebot E2 Series comes with a 2.1W front light, bringing you better dark visibility to up to 13.5-meter distance.
To ensure safety, the rear brake light and the E-MARK-certified reflectors will make sure you are noticeable at any time to avoid collisions.
Smart BMS, Safeguard Your Battery & Ride
The 6-protection mechanism from the Smart Battery System management (BMS) developed by Segway-Ninebot, ensures the longevity
- Short circuit protection
- Overcurrent protection
- Double protection from overcharging
- Double protection from over-discharging
- Temperature protection
- Low voltage auto-sleep protection
Fold/unfolded: bring your KickScooter everywhere with you!
The KickScooter folds just in one step. You can carry it easily to get on an elevator, in public transportation, store it in your workplace/home or put it into the trunk of your car.
Segway-Ninebot Smart App Connectivity
Personalize your riding experience via the Segway-Ninebot APP! With the integration of Bluetooth connectivity, manage your trip in a smart way with:
- Riding status
- Firmware upgrade
- Lock/Unlock the KickScooter
- Personalized settings
- Moments sharing with the Segway-Nienbot community
- Service & tutorials
Ninebot KickScooter E2 Plus Powered by Segway● Maximum speed up to 25 km/h (15.5 mph)*
● Maximum range up to 25 km (15.5 miles)
● 8.1-inch Inner Hollow Tyres (no maintenance needed)
● Nominal output of 300W and Maximum power of 500W
Maximum speed up to 25 km/h (15.5 mph)*
Maximum range up to 25 km (15.5 miles)
8.1-inch Inner Hollow Tyres (no maintenance needed)
2 brakes: electronic brake (front) and drum brake (rear)
Up to 12% Easy Climbing
2.8-inch LED Dashboard
Nominal output of 300W and Maximum power of 500W
Water-resistance: IPX4 & Battery IPX6
*Limited to 25 km/h due to government regulations
- The laws around the use of scooters on public lands, roads and areas vary from state to state.
- We recommend you always check your local council and road traffic laws prior to using a scooter to ensure you are aware of any restrictions that may affect the use of motorised vehicles.
- Always use appropriate protective riding equipment such as an approved helmet and suitable clothing.
- We offer FREE Shipping Australia-wide for orders over $100.
- Excludes WA, Regional Remote Areas And Islands.
- Note: Some Bulk Items may require an extra shipping charge.
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
- Our products are sent directly from our Redfern, Sydney Warehouse.
- All orders are processed within 2-4 business days.
- Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- In-store pickup is available for online orders.
- Choose the pickup option at checkout.
- For 24 hours hour click & collect, please give us a call to confirm your arrival time: 02 9171 7860
- PedL will allow a return for store credit, exchange product or refund provided the item in question is returned within 7 days.
- All our E-Bikes and E-Scooters come with 12 months warranty on all electronic and mechanical parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, suspension, wheels) and also 1-2 year warranty on the bike or scooter frame.
- If the product is damaged you can let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please ensure that you keep the box/packaging for your product in case the item needs to be returned.
- Full Shipping & Returns details: https://www.pedl.com.au/pages/shipping