The Bolzzen Gladiator eScooter
What can we say about the Bolzzen Gladiator other than, wow? This thing is really something else! Coming in a few different flavours, the 5218, the 6021 and the incoming 6025. In either Dual 1200W or Dual 1000W motor variants, this eScooter has power and more!
This is certainly not a toy and is designed to be used for commuting and recreation. Ride around in leisure and ease as these electric scooters transform your ride. Just arrived, and ready to ship straight to your door! These eScooters make the perfect gift that stands out. Get a glimpse of what the future has to offer today by pre-ordering your Bolzzen Gladiator today!
Technical Specs of the Bolzzen Gladiator 5218
- Battery: 52V 18.2Ah Lithium-Ion
- Motor: Powerful Dual 1000W (3200W peak) - 50 Magnet
- Charging Time: 12-hours standard (6-hours with optional fast charger)
- Range: 60km
- Maximum Load: 135kg
- Lights: Front facing white LED and rear facing red LED
- Brakes: Zoom Hydraulic Brakes (front and rear)
- Dimensions and Weight: 128cm x 24cm 127cm and 33kg
The Macarthur eBikes Experience
FREE Test Rides
We understand that you’ve got to get a feel for your next eBike or eScooter. So, ride it around our place!
We’ve been in the industry pretty much since it began! Our knowledge is something we freely share!
Repairs and Servicing
Keeping your new eBike or eScooter in tip-top shape is important. Let us handle the dirty work!
Have you got something in mind, but can’t see it here? There’s a fine chance we’ll be able to get it special for you!
After all, it’s your eBike and eScooter. Let us build it your way with what you want, for what you want to do!
Warranty and Spares
Being authorised stockists of everything we sell, we’ll be there with you the whole way if something goes wrong.
- The laws around the use of scooters on public lands, roads and areas vary from state to state.
- We recommend you always check your local council and road traffic laws prior to using a scooter to ensure you are aware of any restrictions that may affect the use of motorised vehicles.
- Always use appropriate protective riding equipment such as an approved helmet and suitable clothing.