CYCLONE PRO MAIN FEATURES
Dual Motor power - 1000w each motor (peaking at 3600w combine)
52V power system 21AH Lithium battery
Fully Hydraulic brakes
Key power switch
Puncture-proof all-terrain tyres( no more flats even if you hit a nail)
AUSTRALIA'S MOST Powerful ALL-TERRAIN Electric Scooters FOR A INTRODUCTORY PRICE OF $1899!!
Australia's most powerful All-Terrain electric scooter has now hit the market! Designed and engineered for the Australian Terrains, there is no better electric scooter on the market that can compete on price, quality, power and off-road and on-road capabilities.
All our Dragon Electric Scoters comes with a 2-year warranty on the structure and frame.
|Model||DRAGON CYCLONE PRO|
|Suspension||Front- air shocks, Rear- Heavy-duty suspension shock|
|Base Motor Power||2000w|
|Peak Motor Power||
|Battery||21 AH Lithium|
|Drive||Rear-wheel/ dual-wheel drive|
|Wheels||10-inch inflatable tubeless all-terrain- PUNCTURE PROOF|
|Frame||Aviation grade Alloy|
|Accessories||Can purchase a seatSeparately,most accessories will fit|
Your scooter arrives 99% assembled in the box. All you have to do is tighten the handlebar accessories. Brakes may need some adjustment prior to riding.
Whilst it is simple enough to do this yourself, we recommend that you get this scooter assembled by an experienced scooter/bike mechanic.
- The laws around the use of scooters on public lands, roads and areas vary from state to state.
- We recommend you always check your local council and road traffic laws prior to using a scooter to ensure you are aware of any restrictions that may affect the use of motorised vehicles.
- Always use appropriate protective riding equipment such as an approved helmet and suitable clothing.
- We offer FREE Shipping Australia-wide for orders over $100.
- Excludes WA, Regional Remote Areas And Islands.
- Note: Some Bulk Items may require an extra shipping charge.
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
- Our products are sent directly from our Redfern, Sydney Warehouse.
- All orders are processed within 2-4 business days.
- Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- In-store pickup is available for online orders.
- Choose the pickup option at checkout.
- For 24 hours hour click & collect, please give us a call to confirm your arrival time: 02 9171 7860
- PedL will allow a return for store credit, exchange product or refund provided the item in question is returned within 7 days.
- All our E-Bikes and E-Scooters come with 12 months warranty on all electronic and mechanical parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, suspension, wheels) and also 1-2 year warranty on the bike or scooter frame.
- If the product is damaged you can let us know at email@example.com.
- Please ensure that you keep the box/packaging for your product in case the item needs to be returned.
- Full Shipping & Returns details: https://www.pedl.com.au/pages/shipping