Dragon GTR Electric Scooter
The Dragon GTR Electric scooter is now available at Pedl Store. Powerful Sport Racing Electric Scooters - 800w, Max 1200w. This has got to be Australia's best value, most powerful electric scooter on the market. Designed and engineer for the Australia Terrains, there is no better electric scooter on the market that can compete on price, quality and power.
Powerful Sport Racing Electric Scooters - 800w, Max 1200w
This has got to be Australia's best value, most powerful electric scooter on the market. Designed and engineer for the Australia Terrains, there is no better electric scooter on the market that can compete on price, quality and power.
The Dragon GTR is a portable, foldable, powerful Sports Racing electric scooter. If you are searching for more power and torque that can handle the steeper inclines, that this electric scooter is for you. Boasting a peak power of 1200w, this electric scooter is suitable for just about any terrain from roads to gravel and grass.
The Dragon GTR electric scooter has been built tough using aviation-grade alloy and quality components. Equipped with dual front and dual rear shocks, aids in a smoother ride when the terrain is rough. The massive 10-inch wheels, front and rear disc brakes and a large anti-slip platform make riding safe fun and comfortable.
All our Dragon Electric Scoters comes with a 2-year warranty on the structure and frame.
Specifications of Dragon GTR E-Scooter
|Front Suspension||Dual shocks|
|Rear Suspension||Dual spring shocks|
|Brakes||Disc brakes+ Electric|
|Motor Base Power||800w|
|Motor Max Peak Power||1200w|
Power of Dragon GTR E-Scooter
|Battery||15.6 AH Lithium|
|Charge time||6hrs- 7hrs|
|Wheels And Tyres||10-inch tubeless inflatable all terrain|
|Frame||Aviation grade Alloy|
|Deck Size||23cm W x 58cm L|
|Attachments||A Seat Can Be Purchased Separately Most accessories will fit.|
- The laws around the use of scooters on public lands, roads and areas vary from state to state.
- We recommend you always check your local council and road traffic laws prior to using a scooter to ensure you are aware of any restrictions that may affect the use of motorised vehicles.
- Always use appropriate protective riding equipment such as an approved helmet and suitable clothing.
- We offer FREE Shipping Australia-wide for orders over $100.
- Excludes WA, Regional Remote Areas And Islands.
- Note: Some Bulk Items may require an extra shipping charge.
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
- Our products are sent directly from our Redfern, Sydney Warehouse.
- All orders are processed within 2-4 business days.
- Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- In-store pickup is available for online orders.
- Choose the pickup option at checkout.
- For 24 hours hour click & collect, please give us a call to confirm your arrival time: 02 9171 7860
- PedL will allow a return for store credit, exchange product or refund provided the item in question is returned within 7 days.
- All our E-Bikes and E-Scooters come with 12 months warranty on all electronic and mechanical parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, suspension, wheels) and also 1-2 year warranty on the bike or scooter frame.
- If the product is damaged you can let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please ensure that you keep the box/packaging for your product in case the item needs to be returned.
- Full Shipping & Returns details: https://www.pedl.com.au/pages/shipping