The Fox Proframe Helmet is a super lightweight full face helmet designed for downhill and enduro riders alike. Thanks to the input of Fox's professional riders competing in the Enduro World Series, the Proframe has been engineered for maximum all-day comfort, without sacrificing on safety. While the DH certification assures you that your noggin will be protected if you're ever in trouble!
If you want to tear it up all day long on the trails, the Proframe Helmet has all the technology and innovation to ensure you can. Featuring Fox’s own lightweight and tough in-mould shell, with fully integrated chinbar and both MIPS™ and Dual-density Varizorb™ EPS liner you can be assured that the forces your head experiences during accidents will be absorbed, spread out and dissipated! This means you can ride at your maximum, day-in, day-out - don't hold yourself back!
Fox realised that full-face helmets can be incredibly uncomfortable, so they've over-engineered the Proframe to be as comfortable as possible. This has been made possible thanks to the 15 Big Bore intake and 9 exhaust vents, while the fixed visor position ensures you get the ideal level of airflow regardless of speed or wind levels. Equally, the Proframe features a breathable and anti-microbial liner that'll help your head breathe easier thanks to its moisture-wicking properties. Finally, to ensure a safe and secure fit, Fox has used the latest version of the ever-popular Fidlock SNAP Helmet Buckle. All up, this adds up to a safe and reliable helmet that doesn’t sacrifice comfort!
The Fox Proframe helmet is at the forefront of innovation, giving you the best there is in full-face helmet performance and reliability: light on weight, yet heavy on protection!
- Ultra-Lightweight: 750g (medium)
- DH Certified
- Integrated Chinbar
- Anti-microbial and moisture-wicking liner
- Unrivalled Breathability: 24 Big Bore Vents
- Fixed Visor positioned for maximum airflow
- Fidlock® SNAP buckle ensures a secure fit
- MIPS™ reduces rotational forces in a crash
- Dual-density Varizorb™ EPS liner provides improved impact protection
- ASTM F1952 (including chin bar rigidity test)
- EN 1078
- AS/NZ 2063
DisclaimerPedl does not accept returns on helmets
- We offer FREE Shipping Australia-wide for orders over $100.
- Excludes WA, Regional Remote Areas And Islands.
- Note: Some Bulk Items may require an extra shipping charge.
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
- Our products are sent directly from our Redfern, Sydney Warehouse.
- All orders are processed within 2-4 business days.
- Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- In-store pickup is available for online orders.
- Choose the pickup option at checkout.
- For 24 hours hour click & collect, please give us a call to confirm your arrival time: 02 9171 7860
- PedL will allow a return for store credit, exchange product or refund provided the item in question is returned within 7 days.
- All our E-Bikes and E-Scooters come with 12 months warranty on all electronic and mechanical parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, suspension, wheels) and also 1-2 year warranty on the bike or scooter frame.
- If the product is damaged you can let us know at email@example.com.
- Please ensure that you keep the box/packaging for your product in case the item needs to be returned.
- Full Shipping & Returns details: https://www.pedl.com.au/pages/shipping