The Segway Ninebot P65A Electric Kickscooter sets the new standard for city commuting, cruising, and fun! Segway has elegantly built this electric scooter with an industry-leading eye for quality and style, after years of research and development. It is perfect for both first-time riders and those looking for a serious upgrade from their current device. Segway, famously known for its build quality, has taken cues from its flagship models, the GT Series, to create a scooter that will turn heads and last for years. The scooter features a 500W rear motor, enabling riders to cruise up to 25 km/h*, much faster than your average commuter scooter. It has a range of up to 65km, riding at 16km/h on flat terrain in warm weather, reducing charging time. The scooter comes with integrated turn signals and customizable LED accent lighting for safety. *Limited to 25 km/h due to government regulations
Max Speed: 25 km/h
Typical Range: 65 km
Max Load: 120KG
10.5 inch Self-sealing Tubeless Tire
Approx. 22% Max Slope
Comprehensive lighting system
Front wheel dual piston disc brake and rear wheel electronic brake
Easy Charging Up to 4 hours
*Limited to 25 km/h due to government regulations
|Length × Width × Height||Approx. 46.9 × 25 × 47.8 in (1190 × 634 × 1214 mm)|
|Folded: Length × Width × Height||Approx. 46.9 × 25 × 22.3 in (1190 × 634 × 567 mm)|
|Net Weight||Approx. 61.7 lbs (28 kg)|
|Rider||Max. Payload||265 lbs (120 kg)|
|Recommended Age||18–60 years old|
|Required Height||5'2''–6'6'' (160–200 cm)|
|Machine||Wheelbase||35.6 in (903 mm)|
|Ground Clearance||3.1 in (79 mm)|
|Max. Speed||Approx. 25 mph (40 km/h)|
|Typical Range||Approx. 40.4 miles (65 km)|
|High Speed Range||Approx. 21.2 miles (34.1 km)|
|Max. Slope||Approx. 22%|
|Traversable Terrain||Bicycle lanes, parks, campuses and most of the flat road conditions and typical Belgian roads|
|Operating Temperature||14 to 104°F (-10 to 40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||14 to 122°F (-10 to 50°C)|
|Duration of Charging||Approx. 4 h|
|Nominal Voltage||46.8 V|
|Max. Charging Voltage||54.6 V|
|Nominal Energy||561 Wh|
|Nominal Capacity||12 Ah|
|Charging Temperature||32–113°F (0–45°C)|
|Battery Management System||Over-heating, short circuit, over-current, over-discharge and over-charge protection|
|Features||Brake Light||Flashes when braking|
|Speed Modes||Energy-saving mode, Standard mode and Sport mode|
|Tire||Type||10.5-inch Self-sealing tubeless tires|
|Tire Pressure||30–45 psi|
|Others||Speed Modes||WALK mode, ASSIST mode, PARK mode, ECO mode, DRIVE mode and SPORT mode|
|Brake System||Disc brake & Electric brake|
All the features of the P65
From its powerful motor and reliable cruising speed to its long commuting range and ultrawide tires, the P65 provides a premium riding experience you don't want to miss.
Protect Your Travel Safety
Double breaking protection and power CrossSeason Tires provide extra grip, stability and tracking, and can withstand multiple punctures without tire deflation, while the intelligent alarm system keeps you safe at all times.
Multifunctional Atmosphere Light
The P65 light includes an alarm system, RGB colors and simultaneous flash with turn signals.
Comprehensive Lighting System
The front LED Light, front and rear turn signal, daytime running light, brake tail light give you 360-degrees of protection.
The 5V2A output is protected from the rain, allowing it to safely meet the charging demand of digital products during travel.
One-step Folding Mechanism
The P65 is designed to be easily folded and compact enough to carry in seconds.
- The laws around the use of scooters on public lands, roads and areas vary from state to state.
- We recommend you always check your local council and road traffic laws prior to using a scooter to ensure you are aware of any restrictions that may affect the use of motorised vehicles.
- Always use appropriate protective riding equipment such as an approved helmet and suitable clothing.
- We offer FREE Shipping Australia-wide for orders over $100.
- Excludes WA, Regional Remote Areas And Islands.
- Note: Some Bulk Items may require an extra shipping charge.
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
- Our products are sent directly from our Redfern, Sydney Warehouse.
- All orders are processed within 2-4 business days.
- Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- In-store pickup is available for online orders.
- Choose the pickup option at checkout.
- For 24 hours hour click & collect, please give us a call to confirm your arrival time: 02 9171 7860
- PedL will allow a return for store credit, exchange product or refund provided the item in question is returned within 7 days.
- All our E-Bikes and E-Scooters come with 12 months warranty on all electronic and mechanical parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, suspension, wheels) and also 1-2 year warranty on the bike or scooter frame.
- If the product is damaged you can let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please ensure that you keep the box/packaging for your product in case the item needs to be returned.
- Full Shipping & Returns details: https://www.pedl.com.au/pages/shipping