ABOUT THE SUPER73 ZX-E EBIKE
The SUPER73-ZX brings one of SUPER73’s most beloved form factors into the next generation with updated electronics, a lighter 6061-T6 aluminum frame, and a larger removable battery. With a brand new redesigned seat, improved ergonomics and a more upright riding position, the ZX stands as one of SUPER73’s most comfortable bikes to date and can accommodate riding with a second passenger.
ZX-E is the Global version of the ZX in the USA. The ZX-E has more features than the American ZX, so that it complies with Australian ebike laws.
Note on product images: Pictured is a US-spec model. The EU model is equipped with 8-speed gearing, front and rear lights, comes without throttle and chain-guard.
ADHERES TO BICYCLE LAWS
All European spec Super73's (sold in Europe and Australia) are natively classified as bicycles, meaning there's no need for a special license to ride them and they don't need to be registered as road vehicles. Just make sure to keep it in road-legal mode when you're riding in public.
250W | 45KPH TOP SPEED
Peak outputs of 1350W achieved depending on the riding mode.
Up to 25km/h in road legal mode.
Up to 45 km/h when using the throttle on private property.
The ZX-E provides an estimated 40-80+ km of range depending on the pedal-assist mode and environmental conditions.
Charging on the go is made easy with a removable battery conveniently hidden beneath the seat.
147KG WEIGHT LIMIT
With a 79cm seat height, adjustable handlebars, and a 147kg weight limit rating, the SUPER7 ZX-E is designed to comfortably accommodate riders between 1.5m to 2m.
The newly designed ZX-E seat delivers greater comfort for longer rides and is arguably the most comfortable seat we have ever created. The extended length can accommodate small passengers (optional passenger pegs are available separately).
Each bike comes with 4 Pedal Assist Modes, so you can customize your riding mode to your terrain. Use the Super73 App and switch between ride modes to access Off-Road mode and unlock the throttle to reach 45km+ when riding on private property.
Download the App | Unlock all of Super73’s e-bike features and receive over-the-air updates.
Navigation | The app provides turn-by-turn navigation on both the Smart Display and your mobile device.
View Settings | Easily change between pedal assist modes and view your current speed, remaining battery range, and more.
The ZX-E comes standard with LZRD tires made for extended range commuting. This tire was designed with micro knurling to improve cornering grip while balancing extended tire life.
Super73 is a well-known brand in the electric bicycle market, and is known for producing high-quality and reliable products. This is an important factor for customers who want a bicycle that will last for a long time and not require frequent repairs or maintenance.
A POWERFUL BLEND OF TECHNICAL INNOVATION AND COMFORT.
Crafted with a lighter aircraft-grade aluminium frame, and equipped with a large removable battery, the ZX-E takes your adventure to new heights. Discover enhanced ergonomics and a redesigned seat for an unrivalled riding experience. With its upright riding position, the Super73 ZX-E promises the utmost comfort, making it a true standout among the exceptional Super73 e-bike collection.
|Super73 ZX-E Specifications|
|Frame:||6061 / 7005 aluminium alloy, 1-1/8” to 1.5” tapered head tube|
|Colours:||Panthro Blue, Agave Green, Ron Burgundy|
Super73 48V EPAC 250W limited motor, satin black finish.Peak outputs of 1350W achieved depending on the riding mode.
Up to 25km/h (PAS) in mode 1 (Only road legal mode)
“Unlimited Mode” up to 45 km/h with throttle only and full battery (Private Land Use ONLY)
|Battery:||615 watt-hours, 18650 cells|
|Front Hub:||9 x 135mm, steel axle|
|Rims:||20”x100mm alloy with lightning cutouts|
|Tires:||ZX LZRD Tire - 20x4.5”|
|Inner Tubes:||20x4.5-5”, angled valve stem|
|Brakes:||Mechanical 180/180mm rotors|
|Suspension:||Sold separately (availability TBD)|
|Display:||Transflective Monochrome LCD + Mobile Device|
|iOS + Android Compatible:||Yes|
2A (6-7 hour charge time)
5A sold separately (2-3 hour charge time)
3-pin AU power cable
|Throttle:||Thumb throttle (Private Property use Only), optional|
|Pedal Assist:||4 modes (ECO, TOUR, SPORT, SUPER)|
|Bottom Bracket:||120mm sealed bearing, square taper|
|Crank / Front Chain Ring:||
125mm alloy crank arms, 44T
chainring with 10-speed gearing
|Gearing:||10-Speed gearing (11-36T)|
|Rear Derailleur:||10-Speed gearing (11-36T)|
|Seat:||Extended length seat|
|Passenger Foot pegs:||Optional|
|Seat Height:||79 cm|
- We offer FREE Shipping Australia-wide for orders over $100.
- Excludes WA, Regional Remote Areas And Islands.
- Note: Some Bulk Items may require an extra shipping charge.
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
- Our products are sent directly from our Redfern, Sydney Warehouse.
- All orders are processed within 2-4 business days.
- Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- In-store pickup is available for online orders.
- Choose the pickup option at checkout.
- For 24 hours hour click & collect, please give us a call to confirm your arrival time: 02 9171 7860
- PedL will allow a return for store credit, exchange product or refund provided the item in question is returned within 7 days.
- All our E-Bikes and E-Scooters come with 12 months warranty on all electronic and mechanical parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, suspension, wheels) and also 1-2 year warranty on the bike or scooter frame.
- If the product is damaged you can let us know at email@example.com.
- Please ensure that you keep the box/packaging for your product in case the item needs to be returned.
- Full Shipping & Returns details: https://www.pedl.com.au/pages/shipping