The VelecetriX Ascent is a fun and versatile Electric Hardtail Mountain Bike offering riders a powerful boost on tap. With a rear hub-mounted motor from Bafang, the VelectriX Ascent gives riders have a natural feeling helping hand to help them power up hills or get tired legs home after a long day! The high capacity, efficient battery provides riders with an average range of 60km and neatly integrates into the Ascent's downtube for additional protection, all while ensuring an unmatched sleek design. Speaking of protection, the Ascent is a stable off-road platform, ideally suited to the rigours of rough and ready trails and fire trails, while providing a luxuriously comfortable ride for getting around town thanks to the equipped Zoom front suspension fork. Rolling on Kenda Honey Badger Tyres, the Ascent will roll over anything in its way, from tree roots to concrete gutters and when paired with powerful Promax Hydraulic Disc Brakes, will stop on a dime.
When you're riding, whether out on the trails or down by the esplanade, there's nothing worse than running out of battery! Luckily, the Ascent has been equipped with an easy to read handlebar-mounted LCD display providing you with all the important information you require, such as battery life, assistance level, trip meter, and odometer. If you're after an incredibly comfortable and fun bike for all terrains you'd be hard-pressed to look past the the VelecetriX Ascent Electric Hardtail Mountain Bike!
HYDRAULIC DISC BRAKES
Disc brakes provide you with better braking performance in all conditions, unlike rim brakes which can be heavily impacted by dust and water, disc brakes maintain control in all conditions. These brakes give you confidence that you'll stop when you need to and with a hydraulic system you will have greater control and have better feedback through your levers, hydraulic systems aren't prone to cable stretch and self adjust as your brake pads wear down - meaning you can focus on the riding!
4HR RECHARGE TIME
Offering an incredibly quick 4 hours recharge time, the Ascent Pulse is perfect for when you need to ride it multiple times a day. Have a long commute and need to charge it at work? Want to do a morning coffee run and an afternoon cruise with friends? No worries! This bike will be ready to go again by the afternoon with the 4 hour charge time.
UP TO 60KM RANGE
The 250-Watt Bafang motor and 417Wh battery combine to offer a maximum range of 60km, making this the perfect commuter bike, or for those longer adventures.
What is this bike used for?
The VelecetriX Ascent is perfect for avid trail riders, offering a supremely comfortable and stable ride on all terrains. While VelectriX ensured the design would be just as efficient for your daily commute. The VelectriX is a versatile bike perfect for everything you could possibly want do riding: touring, commuting, shredding, it can do it all!
Why choose this bike?
Offering the flexibility to go between terrains, the safety of hydraulic disc brakes, a 4 hour charge time, a maximum range of 60km, and the comfort of a mountain bike design, all in an affordable package, the Ascent is perfect for someone who wants an electric bike that can do it all.
Who is this bike designed for?
This bike is designed for the rider who wants a bike that offers flexibility and reliability, with the option to go between the streets and dirt, all with safety and comfort.
|Click & Collect||Yes|
|EBike Drive System||Rear Wheel|
|Motor Torque (Nm)||32 Nm|
|Motor/Drive Unit||Bafang 250 watt, 36 volt rear hub|
|Battery||36v 11.6ah (417 wh) frame integrated|
|Battery Size (Watt-Hours)||417 W-h|
|Display||LCD Display Unit|
|Assist Modes||5 Modes|
|Fork||Zoom 29" 100mm travel suspension forks|
|Speeds||1 x 9|
|Rear Gears||9 Speed|
|Brake Type||Hydraulic Disc Brake|
|Brakes||Promax hydraulic discs|
|Shifters||Microshift 9 gears|
|Derailleur Rear||Microshift 9 gears|
|Tyres||Kenda Honey Badger XC 29" x 2.2"|
|Rims||Double wall, 29" 13g, 36h, brass nipples, with eyelets|
|Handlebar||Zoom MTB 680mm 31.8mm, 6 degree back sweep, 30mm rise|
|Stem||Promax fixed stem 28.6mm clamp, 31.8mm bar, 100mm extension|
|Seatpost||Promax 27.2mm x 300mm|
- We offer FREE Shipping Australia-wide for orders over $100.
- Excludes WA, Regional Remote Areas And Islands.
- Note: Some Bulk Items may require an extra shipping charge.
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
- Our products are sent directly from our Redfern, Sydney Warehouse.
- All orders are processed within 2-4 business days.
- Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- In-store pickup is available for online orders.
- Choose the pickup option at checkout.
- For 24 hours hour click & collect, please give us a call to confirm your arrival time: 02 9171 7860
- PedL will allow a return for store credit, exchange product or refund provided the item in question is returned within 7 days.
- All our E-Bikes and E-Scooters come with 12 months warranty on all electronic and mechanical parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, suspension, wheels) and also 1-2 year warranty on the bike or scooter frame.
- If the product is damaged you can let us know at email@example.com.
- Please ensure that you keep the box/packaging for your product in case the item needs to be returned.
- Full Shipping & Returns details: https://www.pedl.com.au/pages/shipping