Zero 8 Scooter 13ah/48v E-Scooter
Rarely do you get performance, battery range and compactness into a nicely packaged e-scooter, but the ZERO 8 defies convention to set the standard in high performance compact e-scooters.
The ZERO 8 is chock full of performance features. Featuring a set of rear hydraulic suspension and front spring suspension, the ZERO 8 actually rides really comfortably for its 8 inch tire size. The hydraulic rear suspension really takes away a lot of the vibration which makes going over bumps a breeze.
Equipped with a 500W motor paired with a 18 A controller, the ZERO 8 offers more than adequate zippiness, especially in upslope conditions. The ZERO 8 does not groan when going up a 15-degree slope with a 70kg load. It simply just goes without hesitation.
The ZERO 8 has 4 in-built front and rear LED lights that adequately light up your path in low-light situations.
Overall, the ZERO 8 is a compact but powerful electric scooter that is comfortable to ride. It comes with integrated shock absorbers in the front steering column and very sophisticated and beautifully designed rear twin hydraulic suspension.
All these features come at a very compelling price making the ZERO 8 one of the most affordable high-performance escooters in the market. This makes the ZERO 8 Scooter a well-rounded and versatile commuter, a sensible default choice for many riders and a reliable alternative to the Speedway mini e-scooter.
- Battery 48V 13Ah LITHIUM
- Wheel 8 inches
- Tyre type Front pneumatic, rear solid
- Brakes Single Rear drum
- Range 45km (13Ah)
- Top Speed Capped at 25km/h (40km/unlocked)
- Weight 18 Kg
- Suspension Front spring, rear air shocks
- Lights Front & rear installed
- Controller 20A
- Motor Power 500W
- Box Dim. 106 x 26 x 44mm
- We offer FREE Shipping Australia-wide for orders over $100.
- Excludes WA, Regional Remote Areas And Islands.
- Note: Some Bulk Items may require an extra shipping charge.
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
- Our products are sent directly from our Redfern, Sydney Warehouse.
- All orders are processed within 2-4 business days.
- Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- In-store pickup is available for online orders.
- Choose the pickup option at checkout.
- For 24 hours hour click & collect, please give us a call to confirm your arrival time: 02 9171 7860
- PedL will allow a return for store credit, exchange product or refund provided the item in question is returned within 7 days.
- All our E-Bikes and E-Scooters come with 12 months warranty on all electronic and mechanical parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, suspension, wheels) and also 1-2 year warranty on the bike or scooter frame.
- If the product is damaged you can let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please ensure that you keep the box/packaging for your product in case the item needs to be returned.
- Full Shipping & Returns details: https://www.pedl.com.au/pages/shipping