Mid Motor & Dual Suspension & Dual Battery
The FAT-HS has a Bafang mid-drive motor with 1000 nominal watts of power and a whopping 160 Newton meters of torque, for a max speed of 30 mph. This motor feels every bit as powerful as it sounds, and because it’s a mid-drive it’s also able to utilize the gearing of the bike for either extra torque or extra speed, depending on what gear you’re in. This is a feat that hub drives simply cannot do. It’s also something you absolutely want if you plan on tackling extremely steep hills, deep mud, snow or sand, or if you plan on towing a trailer with extra gear, which is something you could most definitely do with the FAT-HS.
Bafang M615 BBSHD Mid-Drive System
The Bafang M615 system features the G320 electric motor with over 1500 watts of peak power, 160Nm of torque and cadence-sensing assist. This allows you to span cities, climb hills, and explore all the places you want to go with ease.
Shimano 9 Speed Gear Shift System
With this 9 speed freewheel, there is a larger cog for up-hill riding and a smaller cog for high-speed riding. Speed can be easily adjusted with the pedal-assist system.
6V-60V LED Headlight
Light the path with the front light powered by the bike's battery. It can be turned on/off on the handlebar control pad.The headlight is bright enough to make night driving much safer and more enjoyable.
Absorbing a lot of jarring bumps and shocks on rugged routes, the RST fork helps maintain your energy, helping you focus on riding better and faster.
The rear suspension sets the FAT-HS apart from the rest of our lineup, making it the ultimate eBike. Take on any trail with maximum comfort and control.
This display has bright numerics and is easy to read even in direct sunlight. With waterproof connectors, it displays battery life, speed and distance, and has push mode - a feature to use in the circumstance of pushing the bike uphill.
Removable Lithium-Ion Battery
This removable battery system is a game changer that offers unmatched convenience when re-charging. With a simple twist of a key, you can take out the battery and put it to charge.
26"X4" KENDA Krusade Sport Tires
26"x4" Kenda Krusade Sport fat tires provide upgraded grip and traction on rugged roads.Whether you're up against sand, mud or snow, these tires will handle it with ease. The EUNORAU FAT-HS is ready for all-season, all-terrain riding.
180MM Hydraulic Disc Brakes
These brakes are sensitive, but provide eﬃcient and ample force when braking. When riding in harsh conditions, they break swiftly and can be relied upon to ensure your safety.
- Battery: 48V/14Ah Standard+Optional Second Battery (Max17Ah)
- Max Range: 130 km (48V/17Ah SAMSUNG+ Second Battery 17Ah)
- Motor: 48V1000W BAFANG M615 mid motor（Cadence Sensor）
- Total Payload Capacity: 200 kg
- Recommended Rider Heights: 5'3" ~ 6'4"
- Maximum Speed: 30 MPH
- Charger: AU standard 2.0 A smart charger
- Controller: 48V / 30A
- Display: CDC6 LCD Display
- Weight: 35 kg
- Pedal Assist Intelligent: 0~5 level pedal assist
- Box Dimensions: (cm) 168 L x 34.5 W x 85 H
- Tires: Kenda Krusade Sport Tires 26 x 4.0 with K-Shield Protection
- Brake lever: Hydraulic disc Brakes Levers with motor cutoff switch
- Rear Light: Taillight
- Freewheel: SHIMANO(Or SUNRACE RDM91) ALIVIO 9 speed gear shift system
- Brake:EUNORAU Design 180MM Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Throttle: Thumb throttle
- Stem: EUNORAU TDS-D507G-8FOV
- Crank: 170mm forged alloy
- Gearing Shimano- 11-34T
- Front Fork: RST GUIDE 75mm Travel
- Rear SHOCK: KS-388RL,48mm
- Pedal: Nylon pedal with reflectors
- Bike Frame: Aluminum Alloy 6061 Full Suspension
- Front Light: 6-60V LED light
- Saddle: Comfortable Saddle
- Tool: Included
- Sprocket: 42T 7075 CNC chain-wheel crank
- Rims: 26 inch Black Alloy wheels
- We offer FREE Shipping Australia-wide for orders over $100.
- Excludes WA, Regional Remote Areas And Islands.
- Note: Some Bulk Items may require an extra shipping charge.
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
- Our products are sent directly from our Redfern, Sydney Warehouse.
- All orders are processed within 2-4 business days.
- Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- In-store pickup is available for online orders.
- Choose the pickup option at checkout.
- For 24 hours hour click & collect, please give us a call to confirm your arrival time: 02 9171 7860
- PedL will allow a return for store credit, exchange product or refund provided the item in question is returned within 7 days.
- All our E-Bikes and E-Scooters come with 12 months warranty on all electronic and mechanical parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, suspension, wheels) and also 1-2 year warranty on the bike or scooter frame.
- If the product is damaged you can let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please ensure that you keep the box/packaging for your product in case the item needs to be returned.
- Full Shipping & Returns details: https://www.pedl.com.au/pages/shipping