Recommended Rider Heights
155cm ~ 185cm
EUNORAU has also released a steady flow of various bikes to meet consumer needs to set it apart. One of those is the ‘New Trike’ an interesting take on the etrike with folding, value, and utility in mind. EUNORAU’s New Trike is pretty cool, you can tell by the review video that I had fun taking it up hills and giving my little girl rides around town.
500W Front-Mounted Motor
A fat hub motor in the front wheel can crank out a continuous 500 watts of power with the ability to ratchet things up to over 750 peak watts of power for hill climbs and quicker acceleration. This motor has 80 Newton meters of torque.
Having a folding feature on the main frame tube and telescoping stem, the trike is able to fold, and be stored away.
Large Rear Basket
To prevent the loss of personal items, at the rear of the bike, there is an extra large alloy basket with a solid wooden base; keeping things safe and secure.
- Battery: 48V/12.5Ah
- Range: 48-64 Km
- Motor: 48V 500W hub motor with 80 N.m torque
- Total Payload Capacity: 200 kg
- Recommended Rider Heights: 155cm ~ 185cm
- Maximum Speed: 25km/h Under speed limited/locked
- Charger: AU standard 2.0 A smart charger
- Controller: 48V
- Display: C3 LCD Display
- Weight: 40kg
- Pedal Assist Intelligent: 0~5 level pedal assist
- Box Dimensions: (cm) 122 L x 89 W x 76.2 H
- Tires: CST 20" x 3.0" Tires
- Brake lever: Promax Disc Lever with motor cutoff switch
- Rear Light: Integrated Brake Tallight
- Freewheel: Shimano 14-28T
- Brake Rotor:EUNORAU Design 160MM Disc Brakes
- Throttle: Half Twist Throttle
- Crank: 170mm forged alloy
- Handlebar: Adjustable stem for comfort
- Frame: 6061 Aluminum Alloy
- Stem: Quick Release, Folding, 28.5mm Clamp Diameter
- Pedal: Aluminum Alloy
- Front Light: LED light
- Saddle: Comfort Saddle, Height to Ground 83cm-107cm
- Tool: Included
- Chainring: 46T chain-wheel crank
- Rims: 20inch Black Alloy
- We offer FREE Shipping Australia-wide for orders over $100.
- Excludes WA, Regional Remote Areas And Islands.
- Note: Some Bulk Items may require an extra shipping charge.
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
- Our products are sent directly from our Redfern, Sydney Warehouse.
- All orders are processed within 2-4 business days.
- Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- In-store pickup is available for online orders.
- Choose the pickup option at checkout.
- For 24 hours hour click & collect, please give us a call to confirm your arrival time: 02 9171 7860
- PedL will allow a return for store credit, exchange product or refund provided the item in question is returned within 7 days.
- All our E-Bikes and E-Scooters come with 12 months warranty on all electronic and mechanical parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, suspension, wheels) and also 1-2 year warranty on the bike or scooter frame.
- If the product is damaged you can let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please ensure that you keep the box/packaging for your product in case the item needs to be returned.
- Full Shipping & Returns details: https://www.pedl.com.au/pages/shipping