Dualtron Ultra electric scooter
The Dualtron Ultra electric scooter offers a lot for its higher price point. Built using high-quality materials, such as aviation-grade aluminium alloy, this ride is nothing short of excellent. Roaring along the road at top speeds, and attacking inclines of up to 47%, the Dualtron Ultra packs a punch with a range up to 75 miles. With its EYE throttle assembly, ABS brakes, 60V battery and an enormous 5400W BLDC dual hob motor, this is a supreme scooter.
You can check Dualtron Spider Limited Electric Scooter here.
- Motor: MAX 5,400 watt BLDC dual hub motor
- Battery: 60 volt - 32 Ah - 1,920Wh - LG 3200 cells
- Charge time: 10 hours with standard charger, 10 hours with 2 standard chargers, 5.3 hours with the quick charger
- Max mileage: 75 miles (mileage may vary depending on rider weight and conditions)
- Climbing Grade: 47% or 25 degrees depending on rider weight and state of charge
- Braking System: Front and rear disk brakes with ABS standard and 160mm disks
- Max Load: 265 lbs
- Scooter Weight: 81 lbs
- Product Material: Frame and Handle are aviation grade 6082-T6 aluminum alloy, the shaft is SCM440 steel and plastic covers
Range and speed is dependant on riders weight, road surface, wind and other conditions. This scooter is not waterproof, please do not ride it in the rain or wet conditions.
Autonomy 120 km
Power 2 motors
Max load supported 120 kg
brakes Electric front and rear discs
Tire 11 inches with Cross Tires inner tubes
Battery Lithium Li-Po 60V 32Ah
- The laws around the use of scooters on public lands, roads and areas vary from state to state.
- We recommend you always check your local council and road traffic laws prior to using a scooter to ensure you are aware of any restrictions that may affect the use of motorised vehicles.
- Always use appropriate protective riding equipment such as an approved helmet and suitable clothing.
- We offer FREE Shipping Australia-wide for orders over $100.
- Excludes WA, Regional Remote Areas And Islands.
- Note: Some Bulk Items may require an extra shipping charge.
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
- Our products are sent directly from our Redfern, Sydney Warehouse.
- All orders are processed within 2-4 business days.
- Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- In-store pickup is available for online orders.
- Choose the pickup option at checkout.
- For 24 hours hour click & collect, please give us a call to confirm your arrival time: 02 9171 7860
- PedL will allow a return for store credit, exchange product or refund provided the item in question is returned within 7 days.
- All our E-Bikes and E-Scooters come with 12 months warranty on all electronic and mechanical parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, suspension, wheels) and also 1-2 year warranty on the bike or scooter frame.
- If the product is damaged you can let us know at email@example.com.
- Please ensure that you keep the box/packaging for your product in case the item needs to be returned.
- Full Shipping & Returns details: https://www.pedl.com.au/pages/shipping