Standard equipment: Fingerprint – Steering Damper – Fast charger. Please note that for this model, the battery is not removable contrary to the Dualtron Storm.
What is new on the Dualtron Storm Limited?
The new Dualtron Storm Limited is a total beast and by far the most powerful electric scooter on the market. The motors have a peak power of 11500W for a max speed of approximatively 115 km/h with insane accelerations.
The battery of the beast is an LG 21700 cells 84V45Ah power station. Be ready for the longest rides ever with ranges up to 200 km. Please note that battery cells are in a worldwide shortage right now, we will do our best efforts to keep a steady production at all times for our dear riders.
The new Dualtron Storm Limited has as a standard equipment Minimotors anti-theft system, a fingerprint system. No need to pay an extra anymore for the safery and security of your electric scooter.
Safety matters a LOT
To provide our riders with the safest and smoothest driving experience, the new Dualtron Storm limited will be equiped as a standard with a steering damper. This element protects the rider from rollover accidents at high speeds.
For the Dualtron Storm Limited, we chose massive 12 inches ultra wide RCS tires. The new tires have a “NO FLAT TIRE” technology, thus you no longer need to worry about punctures during your smooth rides.
Powerful charging ports
The new Storm is equipped with even more reliable and faster charging ports (2 ports), the GX20-3P, that allow a 10A current charging for each charing port. By exploiting both ports, the scooter can be charged with a max of 20A.
All our new productions of Storm have heat dissipation components for the controller. Do not worry anymore about long and intensive rides, the Storm has your back.
Ultimate Improved Model of 2021
Dualtron Storm Limited
Fingerprint, Light mount, Safety Damper, and 95.4V 4A Fast Charger are standard.
Double click the throttle to gain the increased 60A output current and enjoy the extra ordinary overtaking riding experience on 11500W motors!
~ 136.7 miles
Dualtron Storm Limited Fingerprint
The fingerprint sensor is installed on Dualtron Storm Limited as default for burglarproof function.
Dualtron Storm Limited Damper
To bring users a safe and smooth riding experience, Dualtron Storm Limited also has a damper installed as default to avoid rollover accidents caused by high speed.
Dualtron Storm Limited Deck
The deck of Dualtron Storm Limited has a unique design of its own which is quite different from the original.
Dualtron Storm Limited Charging port
New charging port more reliable 10A current for each charging port, mix 20A.
Dualtron Storm Limited Controller
The best heat sink solution. The flat controller bottom 100% in contact with the heat sink, allowing the heat to quickly dissipate.
Dualtron Storm Limited Tire
New charging port more reliable 10A current for each charging port, mix 20A.12 inch RSC tire New developed “NO FLAT TIRE”. No longer worry about puncture during riding.
|Motor(s)||11500 W Dual Motor (MAX)|
|Max Speed||115 km/h on private terrain|
|Battery||84V 45 Ah – LG 21700|
|Max Load||150 Kg|
|Suspensions||Rubber suspensions (5 kinds of cartridges available)|
|Braking||NUTT Discs-Hydraulic (160mm) + Magnetic|
|Wheels||12″ RCS TUBELESS – Ultra Wide – NO FLAT TIRE Technology|
|Dimensions Folded||1210 x 318 x 605 mm|
|Dimensions Unfolded||1210 x 600 x 1300 mm|
- The laws around the use of scooters on public lands, roads and areas vary from state to state.
- We recommend you always check your local council and road traffic laws prior to using a scooter to ensure you are aware of any restrictions that may affect the use of motorised vehicles.
- Always use appropriate protective riding equipment such as an approved helmet and suitable clothing.
- We offer FREE Shipping Australia-wide for orders over $100.
- Excludes WA, Regional Remote Areas And Islands.
- Note: Some Bulk Items may require an extra shipping charge.
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
- Our products are sent directly from our Redfern, Sydney Warehouse.
- All orders are processed within 2-4 business days.
- Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- In-store pickup is available for online orders.
- Choose the pickup option at checkout.
- For 24 hours hour click & collect, please give us a call to confirm your arrival time: 02 9171 7860
- PedL will allow a return for store credit, exchange product or refund provided the item in question is returned within 7 days.
- All our E-Bikes and E-Scooters come with 12 months warranty on all electronic and mechanical parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, suspension, wheels) and also 1-2 year warranty on the bike or scooter frame.
- If the product is damaged you can let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please ensure that you keep the box/packaging for your product in case the item needs to be returned.
- Full Shipping & Returns details: https://www.pedl.com.au/pages/shipping