Kaabo Skywalker 10H electric scooter
Rule the road with the Kaabo Skywalker 10H electric scooter.
This scooter will give your commute a powerful upgrade with an impressive 800W rear motor and a 48V, 15.6AH battery you'll really be moving on the 10H. Weighing only 21.4KG you can expect a range of up to 50KM from a single charge. The front and rear shocks coupled with 10 x 3 All Terrain Pneumatic tyres will ensure your ride is smooth and comfortable.
You'll need to stop every now and then and the Skywalker 10C is equipped with front and rear disc brakes to ensure you stop well.
The Kaabo Skywalker range are created to be portable, the Skywalker 10C folds down in seconds and is compact enough to fit in the boot of your car or to carry onto public transport.
You can check out Kaabo Wolf Warrior 11 model here.
KAABO SKYWALKER 10H SPECSMAX SPEED*: (LIMITED TO 25 KM/H) UP TO 42 KM/H ON PRIVATE PROPERTY
MAX RANGE*: 50 KM
WEIGHT: 21.4 KG
MAX LOAD: 120 KG
BATTERY: 48V 15.6AH
CHARGE TIME: 4-6 HOURS
DIMENSIONS: 1186 X 560 X 1200MM (FOLDED 1170 X 240 X 360MM))
MOTOR: 800W REAR
TYRES: 10" PNEUMATIC
BRAKES: FRONT AND REAR DISC BRAKES
SUSPENSION: FRONT AND REAR SHOCKS
LIGHTS: LED HEAD, TAIL AND BRAKE LIGHTS
DISPLAY: SPEED, BATTERY LEVEL, TRIP, SPEED MODE
POWER MODES: 3
- The laws around the use of scooters on public lands, roads and areas vary from state to state.
- We recommend you always check your local council and road traffic laws prior to using a scooter to ensure you are aware of any restrictions that may affect the use of motorised vehicles.
- Always use appropriate protective riding equipment such as an approved helmet and suitable clothing.
- We offer FREE Shipping Australia-wide for orders over $100.
- Excludes WA, Regional Remote Areas And Islands.
- Note: Some Bulk Items may require an extra shipping charge.
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
- Our products are sent directly from our Redfern, Sydney Warehouse.
- All orders are processed within 2-4 business days.
- Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- In-store pickup is available for online orders.
- Choose the pickup option at checkout.
- For 24 hours hour click & collect, please give us a call to confirm your arrival time: 02 9171 7860
- PedL will allow a return for store credit, exchange product or refund provided the item in question is returned within 7 days.
- All our E-Bikes and E-Scooters come with 12 months warranty on all electronic and mechanical parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, suspension, wheels) and also 1-2 year warranty on the bike or scooter frame.
- If the product is damaged you can let us know at email@example.com.
- Please ensure that you keep the box/packaging for your product in case the item needs to be returned.
- Full Shipping & Returns details: https://www.pedl.com.au/pages/shipping