Easy to fold with a unique, low and stable frame: The Foo F1 frame combines the upper and lower tubes to form a stable, centrally placed tube, with a strong frame and a relatively low entry. It is designed so that it can be folded without tools for quick storage and transportation. Frame, stem, pedals and saddle are all foldable for exceptional flexibility.
- Ergonomic bicycle Grips
- Extra comfort with Promax seat suspension and extra wide Selle Royal saddle
- All important controls easily accessible
- Supplied with 36V 13A 468Wh to deliver a high output power
- Removable and lockable 36V 468Wh extra large battery capacity
- Reach up to 70 km (depending on terrain conditions & power level settings)
- Rear carriers with elastic straps
Das-Kit L7 Display
Tektro Disc Brakes
|Motor||Das-Kit, 36V, max speed 25 km/h|
|Battery||Das-Kit, B1U-3613H, 36V 13 AH, 468WH|
|Display||Das-Kit L7 Advanced, LCD Display|
|Charger||Das-Kit, 36V 2A|
|Braking System||Tektro, MD-M280, Mechanical Disc|
|Tyre||CST, C1381, 20 x 1.95"|
|Range||Up to 70 km (depending on terrain conditions & power level settings)|
- We offer FREE Shipping Australia-wide for orders over $100.
- Excludes WA, Regional Remote Areas And Islands.
- Note: Some Bulk Items may require an extra shipping charge.
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
- Our products are sent directly from our Redfern, Sydney Warehouse.
- All orders are processed within 2-4 business days.
- Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- In-store pickup is available for online orders.
- Choose the pickup option at checkout.
- For 24 hours hour click & collect, please give us a call to confirm your arrival time: 02 9171 7860
- PedL will allow a return for store credit, exchange product or refund provided the item in question is returned within 7 days.
- All our E-Bikes and E-Scooters come with 12 months warranty on all electronic and mechanical parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, suspension, wheels) and also 1-2 year warranty on the bike or scooter frame.
- If the product is damaged you can let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please ensure that you keep the box/packaging for your product in case the item needs to be returned.
- Full Shipping & Returns details: https://www.pedl.com.au/pages/shipping