Kintech Cruiser 9
The Kintech Cruiser-9 electric scooter is the perfect choice for someone looking for a strong, powerful, and compact ride for commuting, fun or recreational use.
Weighing only 15-19kg and constructed from 6061 aircraft quality aluminium the frame is compact yet tough and can easily transport riders up to 110kg.
The handlebar is adjustable to suit any riders of any height and the handle grips are foldable, making it simple to pack in the boot of a car or integrate with public transport.
Equipped with front and rear suspension the Cruiser 9 is very stable to ride and has superb handling and cornering characteristics.
The 36V/400W or 48V/600W rear brushless hub motors pack a punch and will climb steep slopes effortlessly reaching top speeds of 35-45kmh in no time.
Long commutes are no problem for the Cruiser 9, the 36V/10.4AH, 48V/13AH or 15.6AH lithium battery will cover distances of up to 25km-40km respectively without recharging.
The LCD trigger throttle is comfortable to use and is fully programable, allowing to user to modify performance settings to suit their riding style.
Low maintenance mechanical drum brakes are installed front and rear as well as adjustable electronic motor braking. The brakes are not difficult to adjust, no tools are required and can be tightened by hand if required.
Both front and rear wheels are fitted with extra thick 8.5 x 2-inch pneumatic tyres which provide great traction with all road surfaces.
Servicing punchers is a breeze due to the 2pc split rims front and rear.
Inboard LED lighting is fitted front and rear as well as backlit side rails on each side.
Overall, the Kintech Cruiser-9 electric scooter is a well-designed, compact yet powerful unit packed full of features that surpass other similar models in this class.
As with all Kintech products the Cruiser 9 comes supplied with 12 months manufacturer backed warranty.
We carry a complete and comprehensive range of spare parts for any repair you may need to carry out in the future.
Customer after sales support is always available. Our technicians have over 20 years’ experience.
- Battery – 36V/10.4AH – 48V/13AH – 15.6AH Lithium Ion
- Charging – 5 – 7hrs depending on battery size & state of charge
- Range – 25~40km level surface (depending on battery size)
- Motor – 36V/400W (850W peak) or 48V/600W (1250W peak) brushless hub
- Max Speed – 35Kmh (36V motor) – 45kmh (48V motor)
- Climb ability – 20 degrees (75kg rider)
- Frame – 6061 Aluminium alloy, forging, extrusion, HP injection
- Suspension – Front and rear coil spring
- Braking – Front and rear drum brakes plus adjustable electronic braking
- Tyres – 8 x 2″ pneumatic tube type
- Lighting – Inboard headlights, taillights, brake lights and side rails
- Weight – 15kg (36V) 19kg (48V)
- Max load – 110kg
- Dimensions – 110cm x 19cm x 62cm
- Handlebar height – Adjustable 75cm – 98cm from deck
- Handlebar width – 58cm unfolded
- The laws around the use of scooters on public lands, roads, and areas vary from state to state.
- We recommend you always check your local council and road traffic laws prior to using a scooter to ensure you are aware of any restrictions that may affect the use of motorized vehicles.
- Always use appropriate protective riding equipment such as an approved helmet and suitable clothing.
- We offer FREE Shipping Australia-wide for orders over $100.
- Excludes WA, Regional Remote Areas And Islands.
- Note: Some Bulk Items may require an extra shipping charge.
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
- Our products are sent directly from our Redfern, Sydney Warehouse.
- All orders are processed within 2-4 business days.
- Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- In-store pickup is available for online orders.
- Choose the pickup option at checkout.
- For 24 hours hour click & collect, please give us a call to confirm your arrival time: 02 9171 7860
- PedL will allow a return for store credit, exchange product or refund provided the item in question is returned within 7 days.
- All our E-Bikes and E-Scooters come with 12 months warranty on all electronic and mechanical parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, suspension, wheels) and also 1-2 year warranty on the bike or scooter frame.
- If the product is damaged you can let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please ensure that you keep the box/packaging for your product in case the item needs to be returned.
- Full Shipping & Returns details: https://www.pedl.com.au/pages/shipping