Dualtron Ultra V2 Electric ScooterThe New 72 Volt Dualtron Ultra 2 is an upgraded version of the off road electric scooter that started it all. The Dual 40 Amp smart motor controllers are moved to the kick tail allowing fitment of a massive 35Ah, 72 Volt pack with LG MJ1 cells which gives you up to 135km of range. The BLDC dual hub motors increase peak power to nearly 6700 watts making this one of the highest performing electric scooters today!
You can also check Dualtron Spider Limited E-Scooter here.
SpecificationsMotor: MAX 6,640 watt BLDC dual hub motor
Battery: 72 volt – 35 Ah – 2,520Wh – LG 3500 cells
Charge time: 23 hours with standard charger, 11 hours with 2 standard chargers, 5 hours with the quick charger
Max range: 135km (range may vary depending on rider weight, road conditions, and ambient temperature)
Max Speed: Up to 100km/h (depending on rider weight, road conditions, state of charge, and ambient temperature)
Climbing Grade: 70% or 35 degrees depending on rider weight and state of charge
Braking System: Front and Rear disk brakes with ABS standard
Lighting: Stem lighting, Dual LED Headlight and Taillight, Brake Light
Max Load: 150kg
Scooter Weight: 40kg
Product Material: Frame and Handle are aviation grade 6082-T6 aluminum alloy, the shaft is SCM440 steel, and plastic covers
- The laws around the use of scooters on public lands, roads and areas vary from state to state.
- We recommend you always check your local council and road traffic laws prior to using a scooter to ensure you are aware of any restrictions that may affect the use of motorised vehicles.
- Always use appropriate protective riding equipment such as an approved helmet and suitable clothing.
- We offer FREE Shipping Australia-wide for orders over $100.
- Excludes WA, Regional Remote Areas And Islands.
- Note: Some Bulk Items may require an extra shipping charge.
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
- Our products are sent directly from our Redfern, Sydney Warehouse.
- All orders are processed within 2-4 business days.
- Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- In-store pickup is available for online orders.
- Choose the pickup option at checkout.
- For 24 hours hour click & collect, please give us a call to confirm your arrival time: 02 9171 7860
- PedL will allow a return for store credit, exchange product or refund provided the item in question is returned within 7 days.
- All our E-Bikes and E-Scooters come with 12 months warranty on all electronic and mechanical parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, suspension, wheels) and also 1-2 year warranty on the bike or scooter frame.
- If the product is damaged you can let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please ensure that you keep the box/packaging for your product in case the item needs to be returned.
- Full Shipping & Returns details: https://www.pedl.com.au/pages/shipping