Dualtron Thunder Electric Scooter
Dualtron Thunder Electric Scooter, Dubbed ‘the best scooter in the world’, the Dualtron Thunder electric scooter brings excitement to any experienced rider. A monster of a machine, dominating the electric scooter charts and reviews, the Dualtron Thunder is a roaring success. Soaring to top speeds, this fast, best-in-class scooter is supported by huge 11inch pneumatic tubeless tyres that makes it a comfortable ride. An important factor if you’re taking it to its full range: 75 miles. You will not be left disappointed and you will not be left wanting more after you’ve taken this electric scooter for a ride.
1 YEAR WARRANTY WITH THE DUALTRON UK
Dualtron Thunder Specifications
Battery type 35Ah - 2,060Wh / LG 3500
Voltage 60 volt
Max mileage (km) 120 (max 75kg / 25km/h)
Max load (kg) 120
Gradability ≈ 70% (35°)
ABS Braking Available
Brake Hydraulic + discs 160mm
Charging time (1.7A-2A) 20hr+ (standard charger)
Charging time (3.4A) 10hr+ (When using 2 standard chargers(1.7A)
(6.5A, option) Charging time (6.5A) 5.3hr+ (When using quick charger(6.5A, option)
Charging time (8.4A) 4.2hr+ (When using quick charger(6.5A)+Standard charger(1.7A)
Folding Handlebar Available
Product material Frame and handle: Aviation aluminium forging alloy 6082-T6
Suspension 45-step adjustable NEW rubber suspension
Tires 11'' Tubeless Tires (45-50psi)
Product weight (kg) 43
Unfolded size (mm) LxWxH 1238 x 610 x 1219
Folded size (mm) LxWxH 1238 x 319 x 543
Dashboard Smart EYE throttle
Light Quad LED headlight / taillight / brake light / Emergency light
- The laws around the use of scooters on public lands, roads and areas vary from state to state.
- We recommend you always check your local council and road traffic laws prior to using a scooter to ensure you are aware of any restrictions that may affect the use of motorised vehicles.
- Always use appropriate protective riding equipment such as an approved helmet and suitable clothing.
- We offer FREE Shipping Australia-wide for orders over $100.
- Excludes WA, Regional Remote Areas And Islands.
- Note: Some Bulk Items may require an extra shipping charge.
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
- Our products are sent directly from our Redfern, Sydney Warehouse.
- All orders are processed within 2-4 business days.
- Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- In-store pickup is available for online orders.
- Choose the pickup option at checkout.
- For 24 hours hour click & collect, please give us a call to confirm your arrival time: 02 9171 7860
- PedL will allow a return for store credit, exchange product or refund provided the item in question is returned within 7 days.
- All our E-Bikes and E-Scooters come with 12 months warranty on all electronic and mechanical parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, suspension, wheels) and also 1-2 year warranty on the bike or scooter frame.
- If the product is damaged you can let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please ensure that you keep the box/packaging for your product in case the item needs to be returned.
- Full Shipping & Returns details: https://www.pedl.com.au/pages/shipping