The all-new Shokz OpenRun Mini Wireless Headphones are a revolution to your ears and the world. Offering unparalleled bone conduction technology the OpenRun Mini headphones bring a premium experience when you're out exercising - whether cycling, running, or rowing! With their patented bone conduction technology and unique Open Ear design, you'll find that you're able to remain alert when you're out and about regardless of your surroundings. While the OpenRun's wrap-around design keeps them securely nestled around your head no matter how strenuous your exercise, or wild the weather may be, and ensures the optimum listening experience.
The OpenRun Mini Headphones are the lightest wireless bone-conducting headphones currently available on the market. So it may come as a surprise that these offer the best sound quality possible thanks to the new and improved PremiumPitch function, while the transducer's angle has been re-arranged to offer optimal placement for higher volume, less vibration, and better bass with 50% less sound leakage. The OpenRun Mini's have also been built to handle anything, with an IP67 waterproof rating, tough rubber exterior, and 8 hours of battery life, they'll handle everything you throw at them and help you get through your day!
If you enjoy a refined sound but are lacking music in your day-to-day or exercise, then the OpenRun Mini Wireless Headphones are the solution to your dilemma. They're the perfect option for everywhere from the office to the trails and bike paths.
If you're not sure if the OpenRun MINIs are the right size for you, check out the handy sizing guide here!
- Premium Sound: Enhanced bass with less vibration and 50% Less Sound Leakage
- Long Battery Life: 8 Hours of Music & Calls
- Bluetooth V5.1: Allows multi-point pairing and reduced drop-outs
- IP67 Certified Water Resistant: Repels water
- Moisture Detecting Alert: Protects battery when charging
- Open-Ear Design: Ensures awareness when exercising
- Physical Weight: 26g
- Water Resistance: IP67
- Speaker Type: Bone Conduction Transducers
- Frequency: 20Hz ~ 20KHz
- Sensitivity: 105 ± 3dB
- Microphone: 38dB ± 3dB
- Wireless Protocol: Bluetooth (v5.1)
- Compatible BT Profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP
- Battery Life: Up to 8 hours (continuous play)
- Battery Type: Li-Polymer
- Charge: 1.5hrs (full cycle); 10mins (quick charge, offers 1.5hrs play time)
- Standby: Up to 10 days
- We offer FREE Shipping Australia-wide for orders over $100.
- Excludes WA, Regional Remote Areas And Islands.
- Note: Some Bulk Items may require an extra shipping charge.
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
- Our products are sent directly from our Redfern, Sydney Warehouse.
- All orders are processed within 2-4 business days.
- Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- In-store pickup is available for online orders.
- Choose the pickup option at checkout.
- For 24 hours hour click & collect, please give us a call to confirm your arrival time: 02 9171 7860
- PedL will allow a return for store credit, exchange product or refund provided the item in question is returned within 7 days.
- All our E-Bikes and E-Scooters come with 12 months warranty on all electronic and mechanical parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, suspension, wheels) and also 1-2 year warranty on the bike or scooter frame.
- If the product is damaged you can let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please ensure that you keep the box/packaging for your product in case the item needs to be returned.
- Full Shipping & Returns details: https://www.pedl.com.au/pages/shipping