Introducing the Dualtron Storm Up the pinnacle of electric scooter technology! The Storm Up upgrades the previous 31.5 ah battery to a new and bigger swappable 72 Volt, 35.5 Ah LG battery pack with remote charge ports allowing you to charge the battery anywhere while giving you up to 130km - 150km of range. With Tesla-like acceleration, the 40 amp smart motor controllers and 6,700 watt BLDC motors will make this your personal urban rocket ship! Industry first quick disconnect motors makes for easy wheel removal to simplify maintenance. Waterproofing is improved, electronic cooling is improved, the double latch headset is improved. The list goes on and on.
- Motor: MAX 6,640 watt BLDC dual hub motor
- Battery: 72 volt – 35.5 Ah – 2,268Wh – LG 3500 cells – Removable battery design
- Charge time: 21 hours with standard charger, 10 hours with 2 standard chargers, 4.8 hours with the quick charger
- Max mileage: 130-150km (mileage may vary depending on rider weight, road conditions, and ambient temperature)
- Max Speed: Up to up to 100km/h plus (depending on rider weight, road conditions, state of charge, and ambient temperature)
- Climbing Grade: 70% or 35 degrees depending on rider weight and state of charge
- Braking System: Hydraulic brakes with ABS standard and 160mm disks
- Lighting: Stem lighting, Dual LED Headlight and Taillight, Brake Light, Turn Signals
- Built in Horn
- Max Load: 330 lbs
- Scooter Weight: 102 lbs
- Product Material: Frame and Handle are aviation grade 6082-T6 aluminum alloy, the shaft is SCM440 steel, and plastic covers
- The laws around the use of scooters on public lands, roads and areas vary from state to state.
- We recommend you always check your local council and road traffic laws prior to using a scooter to ensure you are aware of any restrictions that may affect the use of motorised vehicles.
- Always use appropriate protective riding equipment such as an approved helmet and suitable clothing.