Compact and lightweight bike carrier for everyday use (for 2 bikes).
Tested to the limit
At the Thule Test Center™ in Hillerstorp, Sweden, products go through extreme testing. Our roof rack systems are designed to carry your gear and fit your car as safely and securely as possible. Below are just a few examples of the many tests conducted.
Used to evaluate the performance under conditions such as those that might be encountered during use on rough or uneven terrain.
Wear and tear simulations
Specialized tests that are used to evaluate the racks and carriers over time, to assess their durability and long-term performance as well as their ability to protect the bikes during transport.
Used to evaluate the performance of the rack under conditions that might be encountered during use. We expose the bike racks to extreme heat and cold, as well as moisture, sunlight and chemicals.
- Detachable bike arms for convenient mounting of bikes.
- Folds flat easily for simple storage and fits in most trunks.
- Smart foot pedal tilt for easy trunk access even with bikes mounted.
- Adjustable one hand coupling with low closing force for easy mounting of carrier.
- Pump buckles with long wheel straps for easy fastening of wheels.
- Carrier lockable on tow bar and all bike positions lockable to carrier (locks included).
|Max number of bikes||2|
|Max wheel size (diameter)||29"|
|Load capacity||46 kg|
|Max wheelbase||1250 mm|
|Max bike weight||24 kg|
|Detachable frame holders||Yes|
|One Key System compatible||Yes|
|Distance between bikes||19 cm|
|Fits frame dimensions||22-80 mm|
|Tilt function (with bikes)||Yes/td>|
|Max tire width||2.35"|
|Fits cars with exterior spare tyre||Yes|
- We offer FREE Shipping Australia-wide for orders over $100.
- Excludes WA, Regional Remote Areas And Islands.
- Note: Some Bulk Items may require an extra shipping charge.
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
- Our products are sent directly from our Redfern, Sydney Warehouse.
- All orders are processed within 2-4 business days.
- Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- In-store pickup is available for online orders.
- Choose the pickup option at checkout.
- For 24 hours hour click & collect, please give us a call to confirm your arrival time: 02 9171 7860
- PedL will allow a return for store credit, exchange product or refund provided the item in question is returned within 7 days.
- All our E-Bikes and E-Scooters come with 12 months warranty on all electronic and mechanical parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, suspension, wheels) and also 1-2 year warranty on the bike or scooter frame.
- If the product is damaged you can let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please ensure that you keep the box/packaging for your product in case the item needs to be returned.
- Full Shipping & Returns details: https://www.pedl.com.au/pages/shipping