|Motor(s)||8300 W Dual Motor|
|Max Speed||110 km/h|
|Battery||72V 42 Ah – LG|
|Max Load||150 Kg|
|Suspensions||Front/Rear Hydraulic Suspensions|
|Braking||Hydraulic Disk Braking (NUTT) + Electric Assistance|
|Wheels||13″ Tubless – Ultra Wide|
|Regulatory||Brake Lights | Warnings | Turning Lights | Powerful Front Lights|
|Dimensions Unfolded||130,5 cm x 63,2 cm x 124 cm (L x l x H)|
|Dimensions Folded||130,5 cm x 35 cm x 78 cm (L x l x H)|
Dualtron X 2, the legend is back
Dualtron X II (Dualtron X 2) is the improved 2021 version of the legendary Dualtron X, an amazing electric scooter with brute power, the best hydraulic suspensions one can find on an electric scooter, high stability, and extreme durability.
Dualtron X 2, just like the first generation, is a hybrid between bigger vehicles like motorcycles and small foldable electric scooters. The Dualtron X 2 has the best of the two worlds :
The practicality, flexibility, and extreme fun of the foldable electric scooters
The stability, comfort, security and very high performance of the bigger vehicles
The X 2 is our biggest and most performant e-scooter to date, we believe its best usage is for the power users that wish to acquire a brute force, high quality and highly comfortable piece of machinery for mountains exploration, off-road experiences and forests trips.
Of course, it is very possible to use this monster inside the cities, but its size and weight make it less practical than the other lighter and more compact Dualtron e-scooters.
Dualtron X2, Technical Characteristics
The Dualtron X 2 is one of the technically most advanced electric scooters out there and is equipped with :
Two brushless HUB (Direct Drive) homemade motors of 4150W each capable of reaching a max speed of over 110 km/h
An enormous 72V42Ah battery composed of high-quality LG cells
Hydraulic suspensions in the front and the rear
Ultra-large 13″ tubeless tires that offer exceptional comfort along with the hydraulic suspensions. Thanks to this huge size of tires/wheels, the Dualtron X 2 is also by far the most stable high-speed electric scooter on the market.
Hydraulic breaks with 160mm discs in the front and the rear coupled with our patented ABS magnetic braking system (the level/strength of the magnetic brake can be adjusted).
Optional FingerPrint locking system. Only you can power on your beast!
LED lights on the steering tube and on the side of the deck, entirely personalizable.
- The laws around the use of scooters on public lands, roads and areas vary from state to state.
- We recommend you always check your local council and road traffic laws prior to using a scooter to ensure you are aware of any restrictions that may affect the use of motorised vehicles.
- Always use appropriate protective riding equipment such as an approved helmet and suitable clothing.
- We offer FREE Shipping Australia-wide for orders over $100.
- Excludes WA, Regional Remote Areas And Islands.
- Note: Some Bulk Items may require an extra shipping charge.
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
- Our products are sent directly from our Redfern, Sydney Warehouse.
- All orders are processed within 2-4 business days.
- Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- In-store pickup is available for online orders.
- Choose the pickup option at checkout.
- For 24 hours hour click & collect, please give us a call to confirm your arrival time: 02 9171 7860
- PedL will allow a return for store credit, exchange product or refund provided the item in question is returned within 7 days.
- All our E-Bikes and E-Scooters come with 12 months warranty on all electronic and mechanical parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, suspension, wheels) and also 1-2 year warranty on the bike or scooter frame.
- If the product is damaged you can let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please ensure that you keep the box/packaging for your product in case the item needs to be returned.
- Full Shipping & Returns details: https://www.pedl.com.au/pages/shipping