Perfectly Beefy, Chunky And Tacky
Featuring a large pad design which eliminates numbness and slipping for any size hand Oury Lock-On MTB Grips offer maximum comfort for your all-day adventures. They're beefy, chunky and tacky and their handsomely detailed design adds an attention-getting element to any bike.
Good Vibration Isolation
The thick, but extremely soft, rubber dampens road vibrations and gives you excellent control. Aluminium collars on each end of the grip lock it on to the bar to eliminate twist. Oury Lock-On Grips are suitable for Mountain Bikes, BMX, Dirt, Downhill, ATV (all-terrain vehicles), Street bikes and probably much more too. Don't forget to let us know what you think of them.
Pack contains Grips, End Plugs and ODI Lock Jaw Clamps
Beefy, chunky and soft grippy feel (tacky)
Slightly larger than normal diameter
No numb fingers
Aluminium collars on each end of the grip
Collars lock the grip onto the bar to eliminate twist
Use only with ODI Lock Jaw Clamps (included)
Easy to install and remove
Handsomely detailed, large pad design
Non-slip grip in any weather
Excellent control & maximum comfort
Can survive conditions in most rough environments
Suitable for MTB, BMX, Dirt, Downhill, ATV, Street bikes
|Material||Extremely soft rubber, Aluminium|
|Grip Surface Length||113mm|
|Total Length||130 mm|
|Bolts||2.5mm SCM-440 CRMO steel for ODI Lock Jaw Clamps|
|Weight||95g (pair) (without plugs or clamps)|
- We offer FREE Shipping Australia-wide for orders over $100.
- Excludes WA, Regional Remote Areas And Islands.
- Note: Some Bulk Items may require an extra shipping charge.
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
- Our products are sent directly from our Redfern, Sydney Warehouse.
- All orders are processed within 2-4 business days.
- Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- In-store pickup is available for online orders.
- Choose the pickup option at checkout.
- For 24 hours hour click & collect, please give us a call to confirm your arrival time: 02 9171 7860
- PedL will allow a return for store credit, exchange product or refund provided the item in question is returned within 7 days.
- All our E-Bikes and E-Scooters come with 12 months warranty on all electronic and mechanical parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, suspension, wheels) and also 1-2 year warranty on the bike or scooter frame.
- If the product is damaged you can let us know at email@example.com.
- Please ensure that you keep the box/packaging for your product in case the item needs to be returned.
- Full Shipping & Returns details: https://www.pedl.com.au/pages/shipping