Rock N Roll Absolute Dry Road Red Lube is made for road drivetrains because it's a super clean chain lube; in fact, this lube is not a self-cleaning lube, it simply picks up little or no dirt. It's very thin, so please note it requires re-application on a regular basis. As a result, however, it penetrates deep into the chain. For use in less extreme weather conditions.
Application instructions: Shake bottle well and apply a stream of lube to the chain at the cassette. Do not drip the lube on like you would oil - this isn't oil. Ensure the chain is well coated because this lube cleans and lubricates all in one. Freewheel the chain backwards for about 5 seconds and wipe off all the excess lube, ensuring the chain is as clear of lube as it can be.
- We offer FREE Shipping Australia-wide for orders over $100.
- Excludes WA, Regional Remote Areas And Islands.
- Note: Some Bulk Items may require an extra shipping charge.
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
- Our products are sent directly from our Redfern, Sydney Warehouse.
- All orders are processed within 2-4 business days.
- Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- In-store pickup is available for online orders.
- Choose the pickup option at checkout.
- For 24 hours hour click & collect, please give us a call to confirm your arrival time: 02 9171 7860
- PedL will allow a return for store credit, exchange product or refund provided the item in question is returned within 7 days.
- All our E-Bikes and E-Scooters come with 12 months warranty on all electronic and mechanical parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, suspension, wheels) and also 1-2 year warranty on the bike or scooter frame.
- If the product is damaged you can let us know at email@example.com.
- Please ensure that you keep the box/packaging for your product in case the item needs to be returned.
- Full Shipping & Returns details: https://www.pedl.com.au/pages/shipping