Amigo is your friend. Extremely versatile this fantastic electric bike will have your back no matter where you want to go or what you want to carry. Fat tyres, front fork suspension, and comfy suspension seat post allow you to tackle any terrain. Front and rear carry tray offer serious carry potential. Convert the back tray into a flat seat to carry passengers. Rear carry basket also available.
Who’s the Amigo for?
Amigo is for people that want an electric bike that can do it all. Carry the kids, carry the shopping. Zip down to the beach and tackle some offroad sand riding. Amigo’s capabilities and utility are only limited to your imagination. Complete with powerful high-torque brushless rear hub motor with middle axel torque sensor experience a truly smooth riding experience.
Here are just some of this fat tyre high torque step through all-terrain e-bike’s great inclusions.
- 48V 500W BAFANG brushless rear hub motor
- Middle axel torque sensor
- Front fork suspension
- Front & rear racks for carrying cargo (rear rack rated to carry 65kg)
- Integrated lights F/R
- Light alloy frame
- Front and rear TEKTRO hydraulic disc brakes
- 8-speed SHIMANO gear set
- Comfy leather JUSTEK saddle
- Suspension seat post
- Half grip throttle with on/off switch
- Big Stone Colour LCD display screen
- Fat tyres (F/R 20 x 4 inch)
- 48V / 15AH SAMSUNG battery (expect up to 55km+ range per-charge)
- Charger included
- Top speed up to 40+km/h
- Weatherproof, fine to ride rain or shine
- Rear Passenger Foot Pegs ($45)
- Rear Passenger Flat Seat + Foot Pegs ($105)
- Rear Basket ($95)
- Amigo Combo: Rear Passenger Seat + Footpegs + Rear Basket ($200 $150, save 25%)
- Surfboard Rack ($95)
Amigos arrive to you locked to a 25km/h speed limit to comply with EN15194 Australian e-bike standards. This allows you to ride your e-bike rego and licence-exempt under Australian law, just like you would a pushbike. You can change this setting via the LCD control panel located on your handlebars at any time to unlock unlimited speed. It takes 30 secs, and just a few clicks, shown below
- We offer FREE Shipping Australia-wide for orders over $100.
- Excludes WA, Regional Remote Areas And Islands.
- Note: Some Bulk Items may require an extra shipping charge.
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
- Our products are sent directly from our Redfern, Sydney Warehouse.
- All orders are processed within 2-4 business days.
- Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- In-store pickup is available for online orders.
- Choose the pickup option at checkout.
- For 24 hours hour click & collect, please give us a call to confirm your arrival time: 02 9171 7860
- PedL will allow a return for store credit, exchange product or refund provided the item in question is returned within 7 days.
- All our E-Bikes and E-Scooters come with 12 months warranty on all electronic and mechanical parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, suspension, wheels) and also 1-2 year warranty on the bike or scooter frame.
- If the product is damaged you can let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please ensure that you keep the box/packaging for your product in case the item needs to be returned.
- Full Shipping & Returns details: https://www.pedl.com.au/pages/shipping