1000 watt mid-drive goes the distance
The EUNORAU FAT-HD is one of the more powerful production eBikes on the market today. Built entirely around the Bafang BBSHD 1000w motor.On the features list we have the two height pannier rack has a wide plate and the spring tensioned arms for holding small, pliable items, and the metal fenders are a great plus.Metal fenders stay in place much better, especially when encountering loose and packed terrain such as mud. The strong 13ga spokes are well fitted for the size and torque of the system, and the wheel punch-outs make for a great look on the bike overall.And it is equipped with fat tires, front suspension and a hefty battery to help it power through the mud, snow, sand and pretty much anything else you can throw at it.
Bafang M615 BBSHD Mid-Drive System
The Bafang M615 system features the G320 electric motor with over 1500 watts of peak power, 160Nm of torque and cadence-sensing assist. This allows you to span cities, climb hills, and explore all the places you want to go with ease.
Shimano 7 Speed Gear Shift System
With this 7 speed freewheel, there is a larger cog for up-hill riding and a smaller cog for high-speed riding. Speed can be easily adjusted with the pedal-assist system.
6V-60V LED Headlight
Light the path with the front light powered by the bike's battery. It can be turned on/off on the handlebar control pad.The headlight is bright enough to make night driving much safer and more enjoyable.
Absorbing a lot of jarring bumps and shocks on rugged routes, the RST fork helps maintain your energy, helping you focus on riding better and faster.
Rack and Fenders
These fenders come in great use. They will keep your bike clean, come with an integrated taillight, and if you ever need to carry some extra gear, don’t worry— just strap on the rear rack and make your way!
This LCD display delivers necessary information for riders: battery life, riding speed, milage, pedal assist level ect. With waterproof connectors, the display is an important tool that defines an great electric bike – keeping track of essential factors that are valueable to know when cycling.
Removable Lithium-Ion Battery
This removable battery system is a game changer that offers unmatched convenience when re-charging. With a simple twist of a key, you can take out the battery and put it to charge.
Chain Wheel With Cover
The double-sided aluminum bash guard on this model helps protect the chain ring teeth from strikes, while also keeping the chain locked ﬁrmly into place. There is also a built in chain guide to reduce the chances of derailing.
160MM Hydraulic Disc Brakes
These brakes are sensitive, but provide efficient and ample force when braking. When riding in harsh conditions; they are swift, and can be relied upon to ensure your safety.
- Battery: 48V/15.6Ah
- Range: 65 km
- Motor: 48V1000W BAFANG brushless mid motor installed in mid frame
- Total Payload Capacity: 200 kg
- Recommended Rider Heights: 5'7" ~ 6'4"
- Maximum Speed: 28MPH
- Charger: AU standard 2.0 A smart charger
- Controller: 48V / 30A
- Display: 500C LCD Display
- Weight: 35.7 kg
- Pedal Assist Intelligent: 0~5 level pedal assist
- Box Dimensions: (cm) 156 L x 34.5 W x 85 H
- Tires: Kenda Krusade Sport Tires 26 x 4.0
- Brake lever: PROMAX Made Hydraulic disc Brakes with motor cutoff switch
- Rear Light: Taillight
- Freewheel: Shimano Derailleur 7 speed gear shift system
- Brake:EUNORAU Design 160MM Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Throttle: Thumb throttle
- Gear sensor: Bafang BBSHD Gear Sensor
- Crank: 170mm forged alloy
- Gearing: Shimano 12-28T
- Front Fork: RST GUIDE 100mm Travel
- Frame Material: 6061 Aluminum Alloy
- Pedal: Aluminum Alloy pedal with reflectors
- Grips: Rubberized Slant waffle pattern, friction mounted
- Front Light: LED light
- Saddle: Comfortable Saddle
- Tool: Included
- Sprocket: 46T EUNORAU chain-wheel With Protection
- Rims: 26 inch Black Alloy wheels
- We offer FREE Shipping Australia-wide for orders over $100.
- Excludes WA, Regional Remote Areas And Islands.
- Note: Some Bulk Items may require an extra shipping charge.
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
- Our products are sent directly from our Redfern, Sydney Warehouse.
- All orders are processed within 2-4 business days.
- Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- In-store pickup is available for online orders.
- Choose the pickup option at checkout.
- For 24 hours hour click & collect, please give us a call to confirm your arrival time: 02 9171 7860
- PedL will allow a return for store credit, exchange product or refund provided the item in question is returned within 7 days.
- All our E-Bikes and E-Scooters come with 12 months warranty on all electronic and mechanical parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, suspension, wheels) and also 1-2 year warranty on the bike or scooter frame.
- If the product is damaged you can let us know at email@example.com.
- Please ensure that you keep the box/packaging for your product in case the item needs to be returned.
- Full Shipping & Returns details: https://www.pedl.com.au/pages/shipping