55cm - 59 cm
BH51M NEO WILL PROVIDE ALL THESE GREAT FUNCTIONS FOR CYCLISTS Bright front and back LED lights make you more visible from all directions. Exclusive feature to the Neo range. Brake warning lights are activated when the built-in gravity acceleration sensor detects a significant deceleration, the front and rear lights will be enhanced for 3 seconds to draw attention from surrounding traffic. Exclusive feature to the Neo range. Fall detection alert means in the event of an accident, the emergency system will kick in automatically and send your GPS location to your emergency contacts via SMS message. Hands-free operation so you can just concentrate on the road ahead. Voice navigation allows you to keep your eyes on the road; listen to GPS directions via the built-in speakers and your connected smartphone. Stereo speakers – Quality music, audiobook and podcast playback is delivered through Bluetooth stereo speakers strategically placed above the ears, allowing you to stay alert to surrounding traffic. One-click to answer phone calls using the remote control; enjoy clear sound with the wind-proof microphone. Indicator signals allow you to alert traffic of your turning direction to enhance your visibility. Smart lighting means the lights can be set to come on automatically in dark conditions, perfect if your commute starts out in good light but ends in darkness. Anti-loss alarm is activated when the helmet is connected to your phone and the distance between helmet and phone exceeds 15m, both the helmet and phone will alarm. Auto-off ensures maximum battery longevity, turning off automatically when the helmet is disconnected from the phone and not operated within 15 minutes. SOS alarm can be activated if you are in distress by simply pressing the red button on the remote for 5 seconds. Your emergency contacts will receive an alert SMS message with your GPS location. Walkie-Talkie allows you to easily communicate with your fellow cyclists when riding in a group. Compatible with Strava, iHealth and Siri through the LIVALL Riding app.
- Size M 55-59 cm.
- Front LED lights
- Inductive rear LED lights – 270° visibility
- Deceleration activated brake warning lights
- 2x 0.5W Stereo speakers
- -42dB windbreak microphone
- Battery life: Up to 10hrs (default lights only)
- Magnetic USB charging – Fully charged in 3 hours
- Weight – Approx. 480g
- Adjustable fit system
- High strength ABS shell with high quality EPS Foam
- Handmade PU Leather Brim
- IPX4 Waterproof
- Bluetooth 4.1 – 2.402GHz-2480GHz (Max 10 distance)
- Free LIVALL app – Compatible with Strava, iHealth & Siri
- Global Certificates – EN1078 – CPS3 1203 – AS/NZS 2063
DisclaimerPedl does not accept returns on helmets
- We offer FREE Shipping Australia-wide for orders over $100.
- Excludes WA, Regional Remote Areas And Islands.
- Note: Some Bulk Items may require an extra shipping charge.
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
- Our products are sent directly from our Redfern, Sydney Warehouse.
- All orders are processed within 2-4 business days.
- Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- In-store pickup is available for online orders.
- Choose the pickup option at checkout.
- For 24 hours hour click & collect, please give us a call to confirm your arrival time: 02 9171 7860
- PedL will allow a return for store credit, exchange product or refund provided the item in question is returned within 7 days.
- All our E-Bikes and E-Scooters come with 12 months warranty on all electronic and mechanical parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, suspension, wheels) and also 1-2 year warranty on the bike or scooter frame.
- If the product is damaged you can let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please ensure that you keep the box/packaging for your product in case the item needs to be returned.
- Full Shipping & Returns details: https://www.pedl.com.au/pages/shipping