Motor: 1400W Dual Motor (4000W Peak)
Battery: 60V/24AH or 60V/30AH Samsung Li-ion Battery
Controllers: 30A x 2 Sine wave
Colour: Black/Silver – Black/Black
If you are looking for a powerful premium scooter packed full of the latest top end features, you can’t go past Kintech’s “Venom 10GT-Pro”
Powered by 60V/24AH or 60V/30AH battery and dual 1400W motors, the Venom 10GT Pro will accelerate from 0kmh to 80kmh in seconds and climb any hill with ease (limited to 25kmh in Australia)
As with all electric scooters the battery pack is the core of the scooter and Venom 10GT Pro won’t disappoint, offering a choice of 60V/24AH or a 60V/30AH Samsung battery.
Venom’s dual 30A sine wave controllers have excellent modulation and deliver smooth exhilarating acceleration as well as increased rider control at lower speeds.
The frame is best in class and has been engineered to perfection. Crafted from aircraft grade aluminium and produced using forging or extrusion processes gives the frame fantastic strength characteristics and long service life.
A smooth stable ride is guaranteed thanks to the long travel 100mm hydraulic coil spring suspension system.
Powerful hydraulic disc brakes are also installed, coupled with programable electronic motor braking. Venom 10GT will stop on a dime!
The 100mm wide TFT colour display and CX300 thumb throttle give the user improved riding control. All parameters of this scooter can be altered to suit any riders style. Additional information such as controller temperatures, current draw and mode status are easily viewed in all conditions.
GT’s deck is lined with a 3M rubber which has excellent grip and span length of 540mm with an additional 120mm footrest incorporated at the rear. This extended space allows the rider to have a wider riding stance and enhances the overall stability.
Venom’s steering stem is taller than most models in this class and the folding hinge is fitted with the best double coupling clamp on the market.
The dual 1400W motors are detachable and have 10 x 3 inch tubed tyres installed on 2-piece alloy rims. Servicing is a breeze and allows for a wide range of tyre styles and brands to be used.
A powerful 10W headlight and horn come standard, and the deck is equipped with additional headlights, brake lights and blinkers.
The deck and steering stem also have a programable RGB LED lighting system which is controlled and easy modified via an APP on your phone.
Overall, the Venom 10GT Pro is a weapon. Packed full of the latest electronic features, tough frame and powerful motors. Recommended for anyone looking to get an industry leading high end scooter at the best price!
As with all Kintech products the Venom 10GT-Pro comes supplied with 12 months manufacturer backed warranty.
We carry a complete and comprehensive range of spare parts for any repair you may need to carry out in the future.
Customer after sales support is always available. Our technicians have over 20 years’ experience.
|60V 1400W Dual Motors
|>60V/24 Ah Li-ion Battery, 60V/30 Ah Li-ion Battery
25Km/h (limited to conform with Australian standards) 80Km/h If used in other regions or on private property
|24Ah: 40~60km 30Ah: 50~70km
|Front & Rear Hydraulic Brake + Electric Brake
TFT display(with multifunction)
|Front and rear suspension
|Street / Off-road
- The laws around the use of scooters on public lands, roads and areas vary from state to state.
- We recommend you always check your local council and road traffic laws prior to using a scooter to ensure you are aware of any restrictions that may affect the use of motorised vehicles.
- Always use appropriate protective riding equipment such as an approved helmet and suitable clothing.
- We offer FREE Shipping Australia-wide for orders over $100.
- Excludes WA, Regional Remote Areas And Islands.
- Note: Some Bulk Items may require an extra shipping charge.
- You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
- Our products are sent directly from our Redfern, Sydney Warehouse.
- All orders are processed within 2-4 business days.
- Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
- In-store pickup is available for online orders.
- Choose the pickup option at checkout.
- For 24 hours hour click & collect, please give us a call to confirm your arrival time: 02 9171 7860
- PedL will allow a return for store credit, exchange product or refund provided the item in question is returned within 7 days.
- All our E-Bikes and E-Scooters come with 12 months warranty on all electronic and mechanical parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, suspension, wheels) and also 1-2 year warranty on the bike or scooter frame.
- If the product is damaged you can let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please ensure that you keep the box/packaging for your product in case the item needs to be returned.
- Full Shipping & Returns details: https://www.pedl.com.au/pages/shipping